Powered by Outside

Marzocchi 55r travel issue

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Marzocchi 55r travel issue
  • Next Page
Posted: May 1, 2012 at 6:52 Quote
colinbegg wrote:
How about a link to the pdf file for the conversion

PM me your email, i'll send you intructions in word.

Posted: May 1, 2012 at 10:45 Quote
If you want the PDF from MTBR.com, you will have to register with there site. Tis free though... Has photo's and clear images of where to drill including the measurement. Here's a link to the page with the pdf. Still need to register though.

http://forums.mtbr.com/shocks-suspension/marzocchi-55r-damper-blocks-612737-2.html

Posted: Jan 9, 2013 at 7:20 Quote
Would somebody be able to send me the link for this fix, I'm having the same problem.

Posted: Sep 11, 2013 at 4:33 Quote
Can you take the rebound out and put a spring instead of the rebound as I have two sets and I was thinking of putting the spring from one and put in the other one is this possible

Posted: Sep 7, 2014 at 19:56 Quote
Do newer travel adjust marz forks still have these problems lol?

FL
Posted: Sep 8, 2014 at 5:09 Quote
Haven't heard of any problems with any models after 09

O+
Posted: Sep 27, 2014 at 19:39 Quote
Hello all,

Got a customers 55 in for a basic rebuild and am having trouble threading the nut on the cartridge side. It just spins and spins and spins. Any tips? cheers

FL
Posted: Sep 28, 2014 at 4:23 Quote
I dunno. I haven't had any problems with that. Could it be cross threaded?

O+
Posted: Sep 28, 2014 at 14:12 Quote
I got it. had to loosen the cartridge and then it went on fine. Then put the 10ml in from the top

Posted: Dec 12, 2016 at 5:02 Quote
bigmoney wrote:
Do newer travel adjust marz forks still have these problems lol?

I had a 55 R 2010 fork with two coils and open bath and worked very good for 5 yeas, then I decide to make an upgrade to marz 55R 2015 and it seems to be a downgrade in fact. It should have 160 mm travel and after a year of medium usage( medium DH and Enduro) remain just 140 mm travel.

The fork is AIR+ Coil with closed cartrige....as I read until now , the problem is still active on 2015 models Frown

For the moment I send a mail to CRC ( seller store) maybe I can resolve this issue on friendly mode. Meanwhile I collect some infos about how can I resolve it on my own, then I will drill some holes in that .... cartrige.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013962
Mobile Version of Website