Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

This will be the strangest thing you will see this week

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
This will be the strangest thing you will see this week
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 1:49 Quote
haha that was cool.. i happend to have studio headphones on.. its late at night and the sounds are amazing.. haha Geek caaaraaazzzaayy

and the moral of the story is, learn to share and everybody prospers Cop Fireman Nurse Army Construction Cook Native Geek Pimp Ninja Emo Jail Salute Batman Robin Camera Book Smile Big Grin Blank Stare Cool Eek lol Razz Redface Wink tup

but no stinking pirates Pirate

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 2:29 Quote
that was the koolest movie ever.

who ever made that must have alot of spare time?

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 2:38 Quote
its defiantly not the strangest thing ive seen all week
my mate told me to go on www.bottleguy.com
if you look at this site do not blame me for your mistake i advise you not to for those who do good luck!

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 5:10 Quote
im not super smart so that rly hurt the old brain a lil. but i can see how it might be taken as a view of the war. what i got from it was, what goes around, comes around.

"dying in the desert for a rich man"

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 12:05 Quote
madeincanada wrote:
haha that was cool.. i happend to have studio headphones on.. its late at night and the sounds are amazing.. haha Geek caaaraaazzzaayy

and the moral of the story is, learn to share and everybody prospers Cop Fireman Nurse Army Construction Cook Native Geek Pimp Ninja Emo Jail Salute Batman Robin Camera Book Smile Big Grin Blank Stare Cool Eek lol Razz Redface Wink tup

but no stinking pirates Pirate

heeeey... wheres the beer ?!?!!

Beer Beer Beer Beer

-RuSty

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019327
Mobile Version of Website