Revelstoke Biking

PB Forum :: Downhill
Revelstoke Biking
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 17:35 Quote
stinkyrider88 wrote:
dion5000 wrote:
golden isn't far and they have some serious dh trails at kicking horse

True that! when golden has a double black they arent kidding pioneer and claim jumper are sick as hell blaster is dope as well.

Ryan

I rode there 30 + days this year ( and Golden area )- check out Stickrock They now have the lower end open and Blaster is a blast..

Silverstar is Paradise.. You hardley even need brake's/.//

Posted: Sep 14, 2010 at 17:57 Quote
Water For Silver Star Bike Park

Join the FaceBook Group. Get a Water Fountain, shred harder, longer, and healthier.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs299.ash2/57975_429386731727_507666727_5158441_1732647_n.jpg

O+
Posted: Sep 14, 2010 at 18:18 Quote
There are fountains down in the shop...

Ryan

Posted: Sep 14, 2010 at 18:33 Quote
veet-88 wrote:
There are fountains down in the shop...

Ryan

Thanks tips. your saying your against having water at the chair lift? lots of other resorts offer this. maybe you dont need water to live, maybe you like going in for a break, but really... why not get on board, if you ever ride the star you would appreciate it

O+
Posted: Sep 14, 2010 at 19:04 Quote
I rock a bag with water bottles. It's not that hard to work around...I suggest being more resourceful rather then go out and doing this.

Ryan

Posted: Sep 14, 2010 at 20:35 Quote
veet-88 wrote:
I rock a bag with water bottles. It's not that hard to work around...I suggest being more resourceful rather then go out and doing this.

Ryan

you should understand the pretext if this your beef (I assume you are pro-water because you go through extraordinary efforts, rockin a bag of bottles, to stay hydrated)

Silver Star has asked for input on what will improve their bike park. Adding water fountains at the bottom of the hill will greatly improve the experience..she is hot and dusty.

If enough people, pass holders, want something .. and they are looking for input .... then they are more likely to act on it.

...........are you against having water at the bottom of the chair lift?

O+
Posted: Sep 14, 2010 at 21:40 Quote
Still posting in a thread that hasn't had action in so long?

Posted: Sep 15, 2010 at 9:16 Quote
veet-88 wrote:
Still posting in a thread that hasn't had action in so long?

just trying to get the word out to the community of users. most day ticket holders I rode the chair with this season came from revey.

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 14:37 Quote
Yo guys, If there were lift access trails up at Revelstoke Mountain resort, would you guys ride there? If the trails were whistler quality, would you pay the price of a whistler lift ticket?

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 18:26 Quote
cjwanner wrote:
Yo guys, If there were lift access trails up at Revelstoke Mountain resort, would you guys ride there? If the trails were whistler quality, would you pay the price of a whistler lift ticket?
i would go out of my way to try out new trails at revi.
are they planing a bike park?

Posted: Dec 15, 2011 at 0:47 Quote
neondion wrote:
cjwanner wrote:
i would go out of my way to try out new trails at revi.
are they planing a bike park?

Unfortunately due to the extensive costs of insurance we are currently not looking to put in a bike park, but I am hoping that if I can generate enough popularity to show the right people that the cost of insurance would be over come by the amount of lift tickets/season passes then it might be something that we would consider in the future.

Posted: Dec 15, 2011 at 0:48 Quote
if you build it, they will come

Posted: Dec 18, 2011 at 17:49 Quote
untull then i'll ride southern comfort, martha creek or boulder they are all awesome. I would ride the hill legit if they allowed it Wink

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.067263
Mobile Version of Website