Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

First crash (new helmet opinions)

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
First crash (new helmet opinions)
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 7, 2013 at 11:38 Quote
Love my eduromatic can't recommend it enough

Posted: Feb 7, 2013 at 17:45 Quote
I can understand what you mean by the hex has worked before but I was quite shocked how easy it broke. Ive ordered myself a enduromatic Smile

Posted: Apr 1, 2013 at 21:45 Quote
gavsterry wrote:
I can understand what you mean by the hex has worked before but I was quite shocked how easy it broke. Ive ordered myself a enduromatic Smile

Hopefully your Enduro-matic is working out well. I'm looking at getting one of those myself. How is it so far? Also, your Hex broke easily because it is designed to do that. Those helmets are designed to absorb the impact by cracking so that there is some give to prevent your brain from smashing against the wall of your skull. If it hadn't of broken you'd probably be a vegetable.

Posted: Apr 2, 2013 at 14:53 Quote
I'm on my 3rd Fox Flux. in about 5 or 6 years. I found a helmet that fits me well and protects the noggin. Why try something new? It's gotta be halfway decent if they've been making it for that long.

Posted: Apr 8, 2013 at 12:55 Quote
I like POC and Urge. Totally different fit (Urge won't fit my melon, so I wear Poc) but both seem like very safe helmets. Glad you're ok!

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014762
Mobile Version of Website