Powered by Outside

Best single crown forks for dh/freeride

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Best single crown forks for dh/freeride
  • Next Page
Posted: May 30, 2013 at 9:01 Quote
I'm running a lyrik rc2dh coil on my voltage fr and its a sweet fork. Handles what I dish it without breaking a sweat. Tuneable with knobs outside and via shims inside the fork. 170 travel. And light for all that travel.

Posted: May 31, 2013 at 5:59 Quote
Get the totem. Their very stiff. The air can be converted to coil bit the coil cant go to air... so if you can get the air and if you end up hateing it you can drop a spring in it

Posted: Feb 12, 2015 at 2:16 Quote
photo

here is my one, used to run dual crown but found single crowns to be so much more fun!

Posted: Mar 25, 2015 at 21:17 Quote
VNIMAL wrote:

here is my one, used to run dual crown but found single crowns to be so much more fun!

I'm all for single crowns on DH bikes. But a fox 34 on an Aurum? it looks so tiny!

I run a totem Solo air, and its great, considering switching to coil for better small bump compliance though...

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 15:26 Quote
Totem rc2dh coil. Save up if you have to. Wait for one to come up for sale if you have to. Itll be so worth it.

Fox 36s seem pretty good. Havent spent much time on them. I love my totem. Got it on ebay for $350 and put new seals in it for around $40. its super easy to service takes about 10min to change oil.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032559
Mobile Version of Website