Powered by Outside

Best rear shock for an Orange 5

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Best rear shock for an Orange 5
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 29, 2013 at 5:29 Quote
what is wrong with your current shock? I'm currently running a coil (pushed van rc weighs 780g with 550lb spring) an wanting to try an air shock just to see if the weight makes a difference to the ride but the shock is pretty dam good (not an orange 5 though)

Posted: Sep 30, 2013 at 1:12 Quote
never tried the shock without but the extra cost isn't much and reviews for pushed products over standard are good so went for it.

Posted: Oct 4, 2013 at 23:21 Quote
BDAIR CS problem solved. I'll have it on my bike next week. Giant told my local shop it's pretty much the best shock out there. Then they said the new Float X CTD would be my next best to buy for my Reign. I know Giant likes the Fox line but for them to suggest the DBAIR CS first means it's a kickass shock. I get to find out in about 4 days. Can't wait.

Posted: Oct 5, 2013 at 1:18 Quote
and then 4 weeks to set it up lol

Posted: Oct 5, 2013 at 23:56 Quote
Just bought a CCDB for the five. its turning up on wednesday ill let everyone know how it goes the old rp23 will be back to back tested im hoping for a notable improvement

Posted: Oct 7, 2013 at 22:14 Quote
poah wrote:
and then 4 weeks to set it up lol

I heard they are pretty good as they come. Then you play with it and set it up to suit your needs. Isn't that half the fun? Also they have a great website to help you set it up.

Posted: Oct 7, 2013 at 23:42 Quote
joewain90 wrote:
iv got a rp32 but bought a fox dhx 5 140mm as im doing abit more agressive riding. does any one know if this fitt/ work with my orange five pro

As long as it's 190mm eye to eye 50mm stroke and correct spring for your body weight then yes but I preferred the rp23 over a dhx

Posted: Oct 22, 2013 at 11:30 Quote
The CCDB is everything i hoped it would be and more. Amazing bit of kit that has transformed the bike.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014043
Mobile Version of Website