Powered by Outside

North Legion SMX

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
North Legion SMX
FL
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:22 Quote
kyman09 wrote:
colnago wrote:
The shop that I work at in B.C. sells them. If you want one I can get you a smokin' deal on one. Let me know.

REALLY?!? how much? I live in Ontario let me know

I'm as interested as kyman09, How much?, I live in Quebec! Razz

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:23 Quote
Freeride321 wrote:
kyman09 wrote:
HAHA yahh they are VERY expensive but i've been saving up money for a while and working hard for it lol hopefully I can get one though, hope the rents will let me spend that money on one:P go onto buy/sell and type in North Legion SMX and an ad for one should come up and you can buy the black one, cuz I want the orange one LMAO and talk to the guy, he's nice and helpful and he want's $1300 plus shipping, unless you live near him (I don't) lol, he's in BC. and as far as a "USED ONE" goes, I don't think your gunna find one, there pretty new i'm not sure when they officialy came out but they've been a prototype for a long time but there out now, and I was going to snowboard this year but after I saw this, I decided let's put the money towards this instead lol:P but that's just my opinion:P
yea I saw the addEek , damn those are really sick!
HAHA yes they are but DON'T TAKE MY ORANGE ONE!!! lol jkjk I might just go to Ottawa and get one there, safer but more expensiveFrown

O+
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:23 Quote
kyman09 wrote:
nishnash wrote:
i want one so much, since I got a job pretty much setup for next summer, f*ck the iPod and boxxers for my bike, SMX ALL THE WAY

HAHA nice man, I was gunna get either new rims, a new fork and a drum set but like you said F*CK THAT lmao, go onto northlegion.com, go to videos and click on the first one labled...North Legion Folgefonna and it's sick and he says pretty much exactly what I said about is's great for learning new tricks but check it out!
yeh my commencal that I am getting in january is light enough, only 2Lbs heavier than the athertons bike.

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:38 Quote
nishnash wrote:
kyman09 wrote:
nishnash wrote:
i want one so much, since I got a job pretty much setup for next summer, f*ck the iPod and boxxers for my bike, SMX ALL THE WAY

HAHA nice man, I was gunna get either new rims, a new fork and a drum set but like you said F*CK THAT lmao, go onto northlegion.com, go to videos and click on the first one labled...North Legion Folgefonna and it's sick and he says pretty much exactly what I said about is's great for learning new tricks but check it out!
yeh my commencal that I am getting in january is light enough, only 2Lbs heavier than the athertons bike.

that's sick what kind is it?

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
Freeride321 wrote:
kyman09 wrote:
colnago wrote:
The shop that I work at in B.C. sells them. If you want one I can get you a smokin' deal on one. Let me know.

if your not, i'm sorry in advance, but colnago kinda seems like a scammer once again if your not i'm really sorry, but some proof about the SMX and working for the place...would really help but let myself and Freeride321 know thanks

O+
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
Its a supreme DH
and according to the athertons manager, their bikes weigh 39Lbs with road parts and shit, exactly as the website specs it, mine comes in at 41lbs with mid end components.

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:43 Quote
Hey guys, I have two of them here in Cranbrook... same SMXs that Colnago mentioned. I'll toss them up on the buy and sell tomorrow. 1300 bucks plus shipping takes one home. I've got two black ones.

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:44 Quote
nishnash wrote:
Its a supreme DH
and according to the athertons manager, their bikes weigh 39Lbs with road parts and shit, exactly as the website specs it, mine comes in at 41lbs with mid end components.

sick man, the Supreme's are sick, pretty expensive though aren't they? but,...you get what you pay forSmile

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:45 Quote
favoritcycles wrote:
Hey guys, I have two of them here in Cranbrook... same SMXs that Colnago mentioned. I'll toss them up on the buy and sell tomorrow. 1300 bucks plus shipping takes one home. I've got two black ones.

really? would you do $1200 and i'll pay full shipping to Ontario? how much would shipping be? and could you get some pics up with the ad? thanks man

O+
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
Hah thats the best part, mine is an 07 with upgrades, that i am getting for 3grand, like $1500 less than retail not including upgrades, brand new!

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:48 Quote
nishnash wrote:
Hah thats the best part, mine is an 07 with upgrades, that i am getting for 3grand, like $1500 less than retail not including upgrades, brand new!

wow is it off of pinkbike or is it from a store? sounds pretty sick and if you can use it all year round now, THAT'S SICK

O+
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:49 Quote
Straight from a shop

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:53 Quote
nishnash wrote:
Straight from a shop

no fence to pinkbike but that's the smarter way to go, abd safer too:P

FL
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 18:45 Quote
kyman09 wrote:
favoritcycles wrote:

really? would you do $1200 and i'll pay full shipping to Ontario? how much would shipping be? and could you get some pics up with the ad? thanks man
samething here, But it would be for christmas if I decide to take one

answer us back!

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 18:59 Quote
Please don't label me if you don't know me. What kind of proof do you need of my employment? Call the shop when favoritcycles puts the North Legions on the buy and sell and I will most likely answer the phone. Until then I doubt that you will pony up and buy one.

kyman09 wrote:
Freeride321 wrote:
kyman09 wrote:

if your not, i'm sorry in advance, but colnago kinda seems like a scammer once again if your not i'm really sorry, but some proof about the SMX and working for the place...would really help but let myself and Freeride321 know thanks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013490
Mobile Version of Website