Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Specialized stupjumper shock extension - yoke

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Specialized stupjumper shock extension - yoke
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 21, 2015 at 12:02 Quote
Have you considered a Rockshox Debonair rear shock? Transformation to back end of bike

Posted: Nov 5, 2015 at 16:57 Quote
radcons wrote:
No chance to test part yet, project is still in progress.
Stifness will be this same like original, shock and the new part are fit wery well and is no movement at all.Anyway that part is not responsible for stifnes , just for proper shock working way.

About another issue the original specialized shock is 197 mm, I have few projects : one for 197 mm shock, another isfor 200 mm shok. Both are this same lenght when tey are fit with shock, and same lenght like original.

Will see after fewmonths Smile ))

now it looks that:

photo
Do you have any CAD drawings of I would be interested in messing around with some stress testing in autocad/inventor.

Posted: Nov 6, 2015 at 12:54 Quote
Hi
The part was tested all summer, and ewerything is ok, Ill do have a project in Inventor and will stay on my PC Smile ))
Will make another one in next few weeks to change the shock for 200x57 and SJ will have a 162 mm of trvel.

Posted: Nov 9, 2015 at 9:15 Quote
Ive got a FSR on back of mine, and id love to upgrade the travel, id be interested in one of these if ur selling em?

Posted: Nov 21, 2015 at 17:42 Quote
Hey I'm a buyer if you produce these, would it fit my 2012 stump jumper evo

Posted: Dec 25, 2015 at 4:06 Quote
Hi just wandering I did gain some dimensions of the yoke but lost them do you not mind sharing the dimensions of the shock as it will be difficult to re measure the part, i'm fine making a 3D drawing. Btw I dont have plans of selling them.
Also what about an adaptor which tuns an eyelet into a plug? gonna see if i can make that.
radcons wrote:
Hi
The part was tested all summer, and ewerything is ok, Ill do have a project in Inventor and will stay on my PC Smile ))
Will make another one in next few weeks to change the shock for 200x57 and SJ will have a 162 mm of trvel.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016910
Mobile Version of Website