Powered by Outside

Which bike brand(s) have the best carbon technology?

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Which bike brand(s) have the best carbon technology?
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 25, 2015 at 6:40 Quote
Pphan13 wrote:
This video sold me on Santa Cruz.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xreZdUBqpJs

Yes but I'd wager any other comparative carbon frame would hold up just as well.

Seriously just get what you like the look/feel of, everything everyone here posts is just going to be hyping their favorite brand.

I own 2 carbon bikes, both different reputable brands, I've had one issue on each related to rock impacts, both were warrantied no problem. I also ride an alloy which I've had no problems with so take from that what you will.

O+
Posted: Sep 30, 2015 at 11:03 Quote
Giant out of the big brands in my mind has the best. They manufacture treks, yeti, scotts and a few other brands bikes in their factories.

Posted: Dec 29, 2016 at 2:09 Quote
I'd just love to know what a Geo is!? Google just keeps giving me e-bike info...

ripcityBlazer wrote:
okay well devinci has the best warranty on their carbon but most people are pretty good with the warranty, id say choose a Geo you want then see who is making a bike with similar numbers.

to add something useful

Posted: Dec 29, 2016 at 11:01 Quote
landscapeben wrote:
I'd just love to know what a Geo is!? Google just keeps giving me e-bike info...

ripcityBlazer wrote:
okay well devinci has the best warranty on their carbon but most people are pretty good with the warranty, id say choose a Geo you want then see who is making a bike with similar numbers.

to add something useful
in case you're not joking/trolling...
My guess is they mean "choose a geometry you want, then see who is making a bike with similar numbers".

Posted: Dec 30, 2016 at 2:03 Quote
Certainly not joking or trolling! reading back through the posts that makes a lot more sense than a bike make lol, thanks mate Big Grin

brianl wrote:
landscapeben wrote:

ripcityBlazer wrote:

to add something useful
in case you're not joking/trolling...
My guess is they mean "choose a geometry you want, then see who is making a bike with similar numbers".

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010140
Mobile Version of Website