no access rights....

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
no access rights....
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 22:06 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
It was about 6 posts back and forth between cottonmouth and mustardman. They stopped after I told them to, so I cannot figure out WHY someone decided to lock it.

It wasnt pages upon pages of harrasment, it was 5-6 off topic posts, on a 2300 post thread. The percentage of off topic to on topic there should have been taken into consideration in my opinion along with the following the thread had.

I mean nothing from it, but needed to vocalize my opinion on this subject, as I find it to be an over-modulation of the forum.

ok sounds like the typical PB argument, pointless and a waste of everyones time. and your caption is really funny, as i know mustardman and ride with him. lol

Edit: well why did you change it? haha it was awesome!!

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 22:07 Quote
BUT its been re-instated!!!!!!! so all is good again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 22:08 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
It was about 6 posts back and forth between cottonmouth and mustardman. They stopped after I told them to, so I cannot figure out WHY someone decided to lock it.

It wasnt pages upon pages of harrasment, it was 5-6 off topic posts, on a 2300 post thread. The percentage of off topic to on topic there should have been taken into consideration in my opinion along with the following the thread had.

I mean nothing from it, but needed to vocalize my opinion on this subject, as I find it to be an over-modulation of the forum.

I agree with this. I think there are some to many deleted threads these days. I understand you want a better forum and w.e, but deleting them isn't going to solve the problems...Isn't there a way to delete single posts, instead of the whole thread?

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 22:14 Quote
c0tt0nm0uth wrote:
yeah, he didnt agree with what I had to say and started calling me G@y, and that I was a f@G,
you gotta be kidding me?
nick, i hope you know better than to listen to this bestial pile of shit.
he has been talkin shit throught like every forum possible calling me emo and what not
just ask grant and taylor, they will tell you im not emo

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 22:15 Quote
mustardman525 wrote:
c0tt0nm0uth wrote:
yeah, he didnt agree with what I had to say and started calling me G@y, and that I was a f@G,
you gotta be kidding me?
nick, i hope you know better than to listen to this bestial pile of shit.
he has been talkin shit throught like every forum possible calling me emo and what not
just ask grant and taylor, they will tell you im not emo

Does this need to happen again? You'd think you'd learn the first time.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009015
Mobile Version of Website