08 p3(pictures)

PB Forum :: Specialized
08 p3(pictures)
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 6:26 Quote
why not get an '06 or '07? the new ones have the exact same parts spec, except the new ones come with juicy 3's where as the old ones came with juicy 5's. same geometry, same features, different paint job.

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 6:29 Quote
the o8 actually has bb5's

And wats it matter to you it aint your money

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 9:24 Quote
To be honest with you guys i was going to get an 07 p3 but they were all sold out... So i had to wait all summer and continue to ride my bent fork hardrock.Confused I thought the 07 had dirt jumper 3's and the 08 has dirt jumper 1?

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 15:46 Quote
how do you like the strokers so far?

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 17:02 Quote
lol im sorry your going to have to be a little bit more spicific with the parts. (I know what the parts are but not there names)

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 17:07 Quote
There pretty smooth, i find i really like themCool And i can also it sharp turns easier because i have way more control with them

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 18:11 Quote
I realised how bad the quality of my other shots were so i added more pics, just go to my profile and cheak out the pictures because im being to lazy to copy and paste the links

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 9:14 Quote
Is the new p3 frame heavy? I just ordered one Razz

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 15:39 Quote
PilotRowdy wrote:
yes it is heavy, for an aluminum frame. but it can take a lot of abuse, i'd guess the weight at around 4.7-5 pounds.

edit: my guess could be more than a little off, i'm lowering my estimate all the way down to 4.5 pounds minimum.

O+
Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 1:48 Quote
creamsoda89 wrote:
PilotRowdy wrote:
yes it is heavy, for an aluminum frame. but it can take a lot of abuse, i'd guess the weight at around 4.7-5 pounds.

it cant be that bad, ive got an 07 p.2/3 and its built up at like 26-28 lbs unless they slid a bar of lead into the downtube

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 14:11 Quote
matt-jenkins wrote:
creamsoda89 wrote:
PilotRowdy wrote:

it cant be that bad, ive got an 07 p.2/3 and its built up at like 26-28 lbs unless they slid a bar of lead into the downtube

to be honest it feels pretty lite. i dont know the exact weight but it feels lighter then my friends 07 p2.

Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 6:29 Quote
kentwford wrote:
matt-jenkins wrote:
creamsoda89 wrote:

to be honest it feels pretty lite. i dont know the exact weight but it feels lighter then my friends 07 p2.

Would it be really heavy with the parts I have now?

Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 18:14 Quote
PilotRowdy wrote:
did you order one brand new bcuz iv looked all over for a palce to order them and cant find one if you could get me a link or something that would be awesom!

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 9:24 Quote
hendu wrote:
PilotRowdy wrote:
did you order one brand new bcuz iv looked all over for a palce to order them and cant find one if you could get me a link or something that would be awesom!

it's just the frame but here's the adress: http://evaldsmtb.jetshop.se/ it in swedish btw.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016423
Mobile Version of Website