Powered by Outside

Halo SAS wheels-question!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Halo SAS wheels-question!
Posted: May 5, 2008 at 9:42 Quote
the go all the time, as in spin both ways lol.

Posted: May 5, 2008 at 9:47 Quote
hardtailharris wrote:
the go all the time, as in spin both ways lol.

OK? Still didn't answer my question. I've got spin doctors and so far they are great. I've heard from a few others that they like theirs too, so was curious as to what dude meant when he said that because it isn't exactly clear.

Posted: May 5, 2008 at 9:48 Quote
they go as in it freewheels both ways and doesn't engage and drive.

Posted: May 5, 2008 at 11:46 Quote
doesnt work
capoosh
busted
recked
whatever you want to call it

Posted: May 5, 2008 at 11:55 Quote
danny53 wrote:
doesnt work
capoosh
busted
recked
whatever you want to call it

10-4 ! I'll have to see how mine reacts.

Posted: May 6, 2008 at 7:20 Quote
nice wheel but there a bit heavy

Posted: May 6, 2008 at 9:19 Quote
I love my SAS's, especially the rear because they're about the only wheel that offers a 48 spoke that I know of.

O+
Posted: May 11, 2008 at 12:08 Quote
u guyz are lucky, here i can only get dt and sun rims double or single teack rims for dh.

Posted: May 11, 2008 at 14:21 Quote
I had the standard halo SAS wheel for about 6 months but then the spin doctor hub just failed and stopped ingaging. so i spent a little more and got the SAS DJD which has a different hub, so far i hav had no prblems with it. it worth getting just for the sound it makes when you coast. Smile

Posted: May 12, 2008 at 5:19 Quote
georgemadeley wrote:
I had the standard halo SAS wheel for about 6 months but then the spin doctor hub just failed and stopped ingaging. so i spent a little more and got the SAS DJD which has a different hub, so far i hav had no prblems with it. it worth getting just for the sound it makes when you coast. Smile

I've been hearing that the spindoctors will do that. i have the standard set up SAS's too w/ spindoctors. They are great soo far, but haven't been put through much yet. I may have to check out the DJD if i go to SS.

Posted: May 12, 2008 at 7:57 Quote
motiv303 wrote:
georgemadeley wrote:

I've been hearing that the spindoctors will do that. i have the standard set up SAS's too w/ spindoctors. They are great soo far, but haven't been put through much yet. I may have to check out the DJD if i go to SS.

yer i hav a DJD n love it, and it meens i can run micro driveBig Grin

Posted: May 12, 2008 at 11:25 Quote
um...
ive had my sas for about 2 years and its held up to my riding but its not really on the light side.

Posted: May 12, 2008 at 11:39 Quote
dialledlee wrote:
um...
ive had my sas for about 2 years and its held up to my riding but its not really on the light side.

yeah, they definitely aren't the lightest, but I'd rather them be hella strong than hella light personally.

Posted: May 12, 2008 at 11:49 Quote
i looooveeeeeeeeeeeeee gooollllldd.
yeh i have a gold sas'
back one got majorly dinged as it once hit a curb so my i got a new rim but otherwise they feel pretty nice

Posted: May 12, 2008 at 12:07 Quote
just got a pair halo sas they are fukin mint and perform nicly but a little heavy

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015588
Mobile Version of Website