saint wights like 70g less than diabolus

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 20:27 Quote
^^ I bought 70g or meat for my sandwich todaySmile

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 20:29 Quote
karjim wrote:
saint wights like 70g less than diabolus
well if u wont go xt... xt is wayyyyy stronger and better than lx

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 20:30 Quote
the new maxxis fly weight tubes are 100 grams.. Run those and Larsen tt tires, a set of industry nine wheels with syncros ds28 rims also run the Race Face Atlas cranks..Light, yet strong enough for abuse..

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 10:29 Quote
cranks (xt or octs), wheelset(dt 1750s), stem(e13 ali), bars (easton al) you have a heavy biuld, it wont br hard to drop weight.

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 10:52 Quote
today i change the rims to a sun rim double track and wight 800g less

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 16:37 Quote
the german brand tune build parts which are enormously light but resistant enough for downhill, with their parts you can loose pounds easily if you have enough money their page is www.tune.de

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
karjim wrote:
today i change the rims to a sun rim double track and wight 800g less
dude, doubletracls are super heavy too, go mavic 721s or 823s

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 20:40 Quote
lelandjt wrote:
Dura-ace cassette, Stan's tubeless, Ti shock spring, SDG Ibeam system. That should do it for a reasonable amount of money.

in addition to above, a boxxer wc, xpedo mag pedals, juicy carbons, xtr shadow der., I9 enduro wheelset. Light tubes and Wtb
prowler mx, they will save weight on what you have, but are still pretty durable, these things I have mentioned arent cheap, but they are light. so save up

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 20:49 Quote
boxxerman wrote:
lelandjt wrote:
Dura-ace cassette, Stan's tubeless, Ti shock spring, SDG Ibeam system. That should do it for a reasonable amount of money.

in addition to above, a boxxer wc, xpedo mag pedals, juicy carbons, xtr shadow der., I9 enduro wheelset. Light tubes and Wtb
prowler mx, they will save weight on what you have, but are still pretty durable, these things I have mentioned arent cheap, but they are light. so save up
I have the prowler MX tires, they are one of the heaviest tires on the market.

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 21:19 Quote
no they arent, there are two versions, one is really heavy with a steel bead, and one is considerably lighter, but I use a prowler ss
in back and a mx race in front.

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 9:06 Quote
Things I would get first:
gravity lite cranks, new pedals wellgo mg1 maybe, road cassette and derailluer. Mavic 721 rims tubless kit. 7" rear rotor.

Meh if youve got the money layin around.
Ti spring for your shock and the 40. Hollow point chain, LG1 chain guide.

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 9:19 Quote
you could get away with XT cranks if your 10 stone or lighter.

How much does your full build weigh? I mean, my old scott high octane was fairly light in my opinion. Shit loads lighter than my new kona is.

I'm going to dip my hand into a few of these comments and start lightening my kona up for this summer

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013109
Mobile Version of Website