Powered by Outside

New BMX

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
New BMX
Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 14:24 Quote
thanks for the imput, i really like the specs on the kink, but still gotta check the border fees...has anyone rode any of these bikes??????

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 14:26 Quote
mattyoungpow wrote:
thanks for the imput, i really like the specs on the kink, but still gotta check the border fees...has anyone rode any of these bikes??????
This guy has made a nice little review and some RL pics of the bike.
https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=19360

Border fee's from dans would be like alot I wouldnt be surprised for shipping to be %115. However I have some really nice order codes if you want.

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 14:30 Quote
bradyc wrote:
mattyoungpow wrote:

Border fee's from dans would be like alot I wouldnt be surprised for shipping to be %115. However I have some really nice order codes if you want.
yeah , thanks, i already saw that thread, it is what made me reconsider the kink..codes would be very appreciated...i know 15% off.....

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 14:33 Quote
mattyoungpow wrote:
bradyc wrote:
mattyoungpow wrote:

yeah , thanks, i already saw that thread, it is what made me reconsider the kink..codes would be very appreciated...i know 15% off.....
Damn I thought I ahd more, the only other one is that if you buy on the 29th you get $29 off. But youd save more with the 15% one.

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 14:35 Quote
bradyc wrote:
mattyoungpow wrote:
bradyc wrote:

Damn I thought I ahd more, the only other one is that if you buy on the 29th you get $29 off. But youd save more with the 15% one.

cool, thanks anyways..i may try to get a deal on the 08 element..cause i get a chance to test it out once it comes in..and i rode the premium duo and it has a really nice feel. spins like a top and fairly light for stock, and cheap

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 14:37 Quote
mattyoungpow wrote:
bradyc wrote:
mattyoungpow wrote:

cool, thanks anyways..i may try to get a deal on the 08 element..cause i get a chance to test it out once it comes in..and i rode the premium duo and it has a really nice feel. spins like a top and fairly light for stock, and cheap
Those are both really sick choices too, I love the 08 element, and all premiums seems really solid and good. Those would prbably be my top 3 suggestions ever to make to you.

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 14:39 Quote
thanks..i really like the easterns look, white on white , rick ross baby..review would really help at this point...i love the kinks specs though..i just dont like the bars, look a bit big..

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 14:42 Quote
mattyoungpow wrote:
thanks..i really like the easterns look, white on white , rick ross baby..review would really help at this point...i love the kinks specs though..i just dont like the bars, look a bit big..
By todays standards those bars are border line tiny. at 7.75" rise. And the beauty part is you could always sell them because they are after market, they go for like 59 on danscomp I beleive. But 7.75 is pretty well in the middle a nice healthy rise. And they are really really great bars too, 11 butted I beleive.

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 14:46 Quote
bradyc wrote:
mattyoungpow wrote:
By todays standards those bars are border line tiny. at 7.75" rise. And the beauty part is you could always sell them because they are after market, they go for like 59 on danscomp I beleive. But 7.75 is pretty well in the middle a nice healthy rise. And they are really really great bars too, 11 butted I beleive.

ok cool, i thought they were taller, just by looks, but yeah 7.75 is average, they just look big...keep the comments coming..

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 14:48 Quote
Haha I thought they looked really big too, but its jsut the stupid angle they took the picture of the bike at, makes the front end looks huge.

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 14:53 Quote
bradyc wrote:
Haha I thought they looked really big too, but its jsut the stupid angle they took the picture of the bike at, makes the front end looks huge.
thats a relief , i hate huge bars...7.5 is what i got now though...that will be a easy transition..anythings an upgrade though...

FL
Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 16:37 Quote
integral bela air is a pretty nice complete and i got mine for 450
photo

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 16:40 Quote
yeah , i was looking at integral too...the 07 expo is on sale for 499 on 3ride...any one have experiance with the 2007 integral expo

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 at 10:12 Quote
go for the eastern element, it would look really clean with most of the stickers off of it. The WTP trust is also really good, they stepped up their game in 2008.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020456
Mobile Version of Website