creaking fugitive

PB Forum :: Knolly
creaking fugitive
  • Next Page
FL
Posted: Jan 11, 2021 at 15:39 Quote
Jmidget wrote:
ormondmtb wrote:
anyone else having trouble with creaking in the fugitive? had to return my first one for warranty issues (the creaking is not why i required warranty). the replacement frame actually creaks worse than the first one. ive literally replaced every single part even down to the valve stems and still the same creaking. cant seem to locate the source. its definately frame related just can't find it. any help would be appreciated.

Issue with the DPX2 - Greasing the air can threads takes care of it.

Posted: Nov 27, 2021 at 7:59 Quote
islandforlife wrote:
Jmidget wrote:
ormondmtb wrote:
anyone else having trouble with creaking in the fugitive? had to return my first one for warranty issues (the creaking is not why i required warranty). the replacement frame actually creaks worse than the first one. ive literally replaced every single part even down to the valve stems and still the same creaking. cant seem to locate the source. its definately frame related just can't find it. any help would be appreciated.

Issue with the DPX2 - Greasing the air can threads takes care of it.

This thread has saved my sanity! I too had a creaky DPX2! For tbr life of me, I could not figure out the issue and this was it.

O+
Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 20:16 Quote
Sorry for bring up this old thread, however just found it and it solved my issue as well!

Just had this exact issue on my new 2022 Transition Sentinel, did everything and could not find it. Turn out to be the shock, there was no grease applied to the threads of the can when it was screwed on to the rest of the shock. Unscrewed it, little bit of suspension grease and no more noise!

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013110
Mobile Version of Website