Powered by Outside

Is this guy legit?

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Is this guy legit?
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 21:29 Quote
Email him back and mess with him a little, it's fun I had one idiot going for a long time before he just gave up.

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 21:32 Quote
They make it sound obvious and dumb so the person who actually sends them something must be as slow and dumb. It sucks and I'm sure good people have been caught out, but common, who writes like that?

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 11:05 Quote
definetely a scammer. if an offer sounds shitty, or even remotely like a scam, dont fall for it. scammers aren't stupid, they make a living on this shit.

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 20:04 Quote
i don't get it. all scammers alwyas say "shipping agent" and never say what they are buying..

Hello,
Thanks for your prompt response. I appreciate it. my client is in united knigdom, London to be precised so am i but am not in London, but in uk also. You might be wondering why am purchasing an item from you for my client since there are some here but its that am from USA and i do know how things are there thats why i decided such for my client,a United States certified cheque will be issued to you as payment.

I am to make the shipping arrangement myself so dont be bothered. Just note that as soon as you cash out the cheque the shipping agent i use will be ready to come pick up the item.

My client and I are okay with the description and all the details i have read and gotten so far.

I also believe the price is okay, Well am talking about the PSP forsale.

We will be paying you by cheque which my client will issue and send to you immediately i have your details.

Let your details include..

===========================================
FULL NAME.. ..........
ADDRESS.....
ZIP CODE...........................
STATE... ................
COUNTRY..................
TEL NUMBER. ..................
LAST PRICE... .........
============================================

I will be happy if my offer is granted.

Regard,
Mr Kelvin Godman.

Hello, am Mr Kelvin, saw your advert on the game forsale, and interested in purchasing the game forsale. I will like to know the last price you can sell the game,and the present condition of the game computer , also if it is still forsale.

Kind Regards.
Mr Kelvin Godman

lol. i was selling a computer.. does anything he say make sense?:P

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 15:29 Quote
if they have typos and say they are from another country they are setting up to scam you
never take checks as they can bounce

someone tried to pull this on me with a dirtbike a while ago and they wanted to mail me a check then have a buddy pickup the bike... he said he was from egypt and his friend would ship it to him which was bs

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 15:40 Quote
just a heads up to everyone.. im legit, but have horrible grammar. somtimes i just pound on the keys and letters appear in the form of words. so like, if you see the word :

prircee , it means price haha, and so forth.

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 16:10 Quote
you'd think that being from "England" his english/grammer would be slightly better.....funny...
and I agree, the "harry potter" thing is lame. I thought scammers had moved on from this format of stupidity...

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007888
Mobile Version of Website