Powered by Outside

What e13 Chainguide for Shimano saint cranks?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
What e13 Chainguide for Shimano saint cranks?
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 14:13 Quote
dhpete93 wrote:
bensutton4 wrote:
ok guys so that means i can either get:
1)E Thirteen DRS 32t - ISCG OLD
or
2)E Thirteen LG1 ISCG - OLD ISCG

which one to get? sorry to be annoying guys but if i am going to spend 100quid i want something good.
do you want to run single ring or double

Probly like two run just the single ring but keep the little ring just in case you know?

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 at 9:42 Quote
Get the DRS then, It keeps the chain on like a single but has the option of the little ring. DRS OLD BACKPLATE!!!!! don't go through what I had to.

Posted: May 7, 2008 at 5:41 Quote
orangepatriot66, you should let him get WHAT HE WANTS not what you want, like let tyhe man choose, hes got a f*cking brain so let his use it,

Posted: May 7, 2008 at 9:41 Quote
if you run a single ring (you could use a small ring 34T for example for easier gearing) then get the 2008 LG1, then you get a bashguard.

if you still want to run a double get the DRS

Posted: Dec 17, 2013 at 3:10 Quote
ok so what if you have the mounts on the frame but the holes for the bolts are further apart on the chain device than the ones on my frame (2010specialized big hit1)

Posted: Dec 18, 2013 at 3:06 Quote
DavidO1 wrote:
ok so what if you have the mounts on the frame but the holes for the bolts are further apart on the chain device than the ones on my frame (2010specialized big hit1)
If I am take it correctly, the bolt holes pattern in your frame is smaller from the hole pattern in your chain device.

If its true, then your frame is ISCG 03/OLD and your chain device is ISCG05.
It means you need a compatible chain device (ISCG 03).

if my thinking is the other way, then what you need is ISCG05 chain device.

Posted: Dec 19, 2013 at 3:02 Quote
thanks! managed to source it and its now sorted tup

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.307604
Mobile Version of Website