Why is there no mods banning users? ALL THE DOUCHEBAG US USERS SHOWED UP

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Why is there no mods banning users? ALL THE DOUCHEBAG US USERS SHOWED UP
Posted: Feb 1, 2022 at 4:47 Quote
Newton meters ???? Book

Posted: Feb 1, 2022 at 22:05 Quote
Because of the selling of this board to a company that no one likes and everyone flocking to Reddit from pink bike mtbr ride monkey and single track

These archaic boards are dying and need ad revenue so can’t afford to lose users

FL
Posted: Feb 9, 2022 at 18:32 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Are you not able to read vulgar words without being triggered? Like discounting them for the drivel that they are, and just move along?

Why should a bike forum have vulgar language to begin with?

O+
Posted: Feb 9, 2022 at 18:45 Quote
Saucycheese wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Are you not able to read vulgar words without being triggered? Like discounting them for the drivel that they are, and just move along?

It shouldn't, necessarily, but would rather have it than be censored and moderated.

O+
Posted: Feb 9, 2022 at 19:00 Quote
Saucycheese wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:

Here's some quotes of yours, doesn't seem like you should be too concerned, or are you a libtard that believes, "Rules for thee, but not for me"?

Saucycheese wrote:
Holy.moly you're @#$&ed in the head. Go @#&& yourself you idiot.

Saucycheese wrote:
Secondly, take off that tin hat and get a life douchebag

Saucycheese wrote:
Stfu..no one cares about your opinion

Saucycheese wrote:
move on to someone else douchebag, you're pathetic and wasting your time. Nothing you say will ever change my opinion that Covid is serious and people like you are idiots

Saucycheese wrote:
holy f*ck you're a child with keyboard. Get a life you trash juice

Posted: Feb 10, 2022 at 8:05 Quote
lol lol

well played PAC Wink

FL
Posted: Jun 2, 2022 at 18:00 Quote
Mods don't do anything nowadays. We need new ones!

Posted: Jun 3, 2022 at 0:17 Quote
Seriously have some dude follow my posts and just either do rude comments or quote my posts and copy them as some weird form of harassment last word bs

We need new mods

FL
Posted: Jun 8, 2022 at 12:44 Quote
dhrider8051 wrote:
Seriously have some dude follow my posts and just either do rude comments or quote my posts and copy them as some weird form of harassment last word bs

We need new mods
For real. Does anyone know what MODs have permission to do? Can they close threads?

O+
Posted: Jun 8, 2022 at 16:30 Quote
ethanrevitch wrote:
dhrider8051 wrote:

We need new mods
For real. Does anyone know what MODs have permission to do? Can they close threads?

Why in the f*ck do you want threads censored? Can't deal with reality? Not mature enough to ignore the chaff? Live and let live, bro.

EDIT - Just saw you are 15. My apologies, I get it now.

FL
Posted: Jun 8, 2022 at 19:11 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
ethanrevitch wrote:
dhrider8051 wrote:

We need new mods

Why in the f*ck do you want threads censored? Can't deal with reality? Not mature enough to ignore the chaff? Live and let live, bro.

EDIT - Just saw you are 15. My apologies, I get it now.
No not because I am 15, because had inappropriate PM in my inbox a while back and I don't think any of you would like that in your inbox. If I was a MOD I would close really old threads with no activity, mostly in the CA Enduro section. Every time someone wants to sell there entry they start a new thread. It's stupid!

Posted: Jun 8, 2022 at 19:14 Quote
Saucycheese wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:

Because f*ck what you think.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012352
Mobile Version of Website