Fox DHX 5.0 or Marzocchi Roco.

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Fox DHX 5.0 or Marzocchi Roco.
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 20:55 Quote
konastuff06rider wrote:
me2menow wrote:
konastuff06rider wrote:
sorry to thread jack, but same sorta question.. im getting a bottle rocket witha fox 36 van rc2, and wondered would a dhx5.0 be better than a roco wc, or vice versa?
you want a roco tst so you can harden the rear on djs

oh, and get air

i rode the tstr down whistler a few times. i loved it. does it feel the same as the WC, and im pretty sold on coil. i dont trust air for reliablilty and maintanence

are there compression settings on the TST? or is it just full on lockout. because i sorta want tst but cant always trust it since its in the all mountain category

O+
Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 4:23 Quote
joexspocent92 wrote:
olynch wrote:
dannyc1225 wrote:
yea and my dhx is being rebuilt right now and its 2 weeks gone by and its STILL at fox...........................................................

Im planning on getting a roco, either TST r or a RC worldcup shock.

I've found them both for cheap prices but obviously the RC worldcup is more expensive but they have very similar adjustments and i dont understand the advantages the RC worldcup has over the TST r? Also what is the difference between the TST adjust and compression adjust?

Can anyone advise?
Thanks.

the roco wc is for DH and FRX and the tst is for AM and FR. im planning to get a stinky and im kinda on the border too. i heard that the 5.0 is better on hucks but the roco is better on choppy downhill trails. i heard a lot of the rocos blowing too, so im kinda paranoid right now. 2 of my friends are getting 5.0 coils and 1 of my friend might get the 5.0 air, so i want to be the unique one hahaha. btw i think the rocos are buttery smooth. they have less jolts from one stroke to another than fox

You will understand better reading this: http://www.windwave.co.uk/documents/techinfo/rearshocks.html

all you need including service is there.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013301
Mobile Version of Website