Powered by Outside

What's better american football or rugby?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What's better american football or rugby?
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 18:35 Quote
rugby. no contest. Rugby is much faster. much more manly, and much more technical (in the sense of the scrum, pass backwards, etc.)

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 18:40 Quote
i once heard a guy say that helmets are availabe for rugby. there in the locker room next to the pink tutu's.

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 18:41 Quote
Football plays usually last for up to.. I dunno, 8 seconds? And they move a total of around 5 yards? In rugby, the plays can last for ages, and you can be running back and forth constantly. Much more fast paced then football.

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 18:43 Quote
jonesy-10 wrote:
Football plays usually last for up to.. I dunno, 8 seconds? And they move a total of around 5 yards? In rugby, the plays can last for ages, and you can be running back and forth constantly. Much more fast paced then football.
i agree but football gets bigger hits

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 18:45 Quote
RUGBY->Whip - american football
enough said?

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 18:45 Quote
i hope this wasnt a serious question cause hands down everybody knows its rugby

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 18:47 Quote
cosmothepirate wrote:
jonesy-10 wrote:
i agree but football gets bigger hits

I don't know if that's entirely true. I've seen some pretty big hits in rugby. Plus, in rugby, you dont wear any equiptment.

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 18:50 Quote
MOTOCROSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 18:53 Quote
rugby and i'm a American = )

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 19:29 Quote
luli79 wrote:
Rugby, Football is for girls who are afraid to take a hit without their pads on! It would be like asking which sport is better; Figure Skating or Hockey? Hockey and Lacrosse are the only other two sports worth a damn any way!

Beer To you sir. Its good to see someone with some common sense.

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 19:32 Quote
rugby fo shure go scottland !!!Two-Face Two-Face Two-Face Two-Face

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 0:22 Quote
I mad this thread and its RUGBY ALL THE WAY. I play one of the top30 under15 teams in scotland and its frikking awesome

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 7:43 Quote
Rugby, been playing for 9 years. Just got back from the Ireland France match a few weeks ago in Paris. Twas savage. pitty about the result. Football is for pussys whats the deal with the helmets? Shoulder pads that nearly go over your head?

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 13:04 Quote
enough said, Rugby is nuts. Check out the closeline at 1:16...

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 13:07 Quote
rugby dicks on football

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014577
Mobile Version of Website