Powered by Outside

Bunnyhopping....

PB Forum :: Beginners
Bunnyhopping....
Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 16:44 Quote
once you get yur front end uo to a good height push your bars forward as hard as you can and lift up and the bike will naturally come up

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 19:53 Quote
NoobRider64 wrote:
bigquotesi think you gotta twist your wrists

What do you mean by that?

He means twist your wrists forward on the grips. It helps to get the back end up.

Posted: Oct 20, 2007 at 22:57 Quote
skiline1337 wrote:
take the tires off your wheels and jump up and down until they no longer resemble a circular shape

hahahahahahahahaha

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 7:16 Quote
to bunny hop you want to pull front up the push forward and your back should just come up but it has to be fast anyways dude i hope that helps it take a lot of pratice just keep doing what i said and you should have it no time

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 3:12 Quote
When I was learning to bunny hop, I found it easier to get both wheels off at the same time just by pushing down on the pedals and then just jumping up, and pulling up on the bars as you go. After I got familiar with this, I found it easier to get the front up first and then follow with the back.

Posted: Nov 2, 2007 at 4:13 Quote
PULL HANDLEBARS FORWARDS AND LEAN FORWARD TAKE FEET TO GROUND

Posted: Nov 2, 2007 at 5:18 Quote
CRAZYRIDER26 wrote:
PULL HANDLEBARS FORWARDS AND LEAN FORWARD TAKE FEET TO GROUND

THANKS FOR SAYING IT IN CAPITALS

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 15:54 Quote
dude stand ur pedals leanforward over the bars and pull the whole bike up, leaning forward k imagine if u pull ur bbike up while leaningforward that it will pull ur back tire up nolean forward and pull up really hard

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 16:22 Quote
ya dylaine420 is right thats how i learned how to bunny hop and now i can do it no problem...o ya and after a litle bit you dont even have to leen foward and another way to practice is by lifting your seat and put one hand on the bar and the other on the seat post then pull up, that also gives you the feeling of bunny hoppingBig Grin

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 16:27 Quote
jordandavid wrote:
ya dylaine420 is right thats how i learned how to bunny hop and now i can do it no problem...o ya and after a litle bit you dont even have to leen foward and another way to practice is by lifting your seat and put one hand on the bar and the other on the seat post then pull up, that also gives you the feeling of bunny hoppingBig Grin
ya man i just lift up now its like impulse

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 17:25 Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWKibMJFijE

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 0:01 Quote
Very definative video fred Razz

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 1:05 Quote
actual bunnyhops are quite hard to learn, but you can cheat your way to them which may improve your technique later.

get on a full suspension bike, make the rebound quicker and bounce the bike up and down. not just with your arms but with your hips and knees aswell.

if you want to learn real bunnyhops you only really need to learn picking the back end up - this is hard to teach but basically you need to 'scoop' up the back end with your feet by trying to grip them to the pedals.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 3:29 Quote
Yeah some people asked be before to teach them how to bunny hop and I can't help much cause I just learned on my own and I don't really know how I do it...I just do. The front end is easy but for thed back try to bend your knees and grip the pedals with you feet and just give like a jurk upwards. Sort of like your trying to jump...but stay on the bike.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013738
Mobile Version of Website