Powered by Outside

Here's a challenge for all you jumpers out there!!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Here's a challenge for all you jumpers out there!!
Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 14:14 Quote
backflip101 wrote:
so your saying take pics or urself while in the air doin a trick?
just a picture of anything like the landing or something. not yourself

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 14:17 Quote
photo

woot first pic Smile my friend claude schmit

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 14:19 Quote
What would be the point of that? If you want a picture of the landing why not just take a picture while standing?!?

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 16:08 Quote
Ure all saying its a stupid idea but have any of you got the balls to try? Theres an article in MBUK from Doddy trying to get a mid wheelie photo whilst no handed...

Could hang a camera round ure neck ready to snap, then all ya have to do is let go and grab ure bars.

Sounds like a challenge

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 16:13 Quote
the1nonlyj wrote:
Ure all saying its a stupid idea but have any of you got the balls to try? Theres an article in MBUK from Doddy trying to get a mid wheelie photo whilst no handed...

Could hang a camera round ure neck ready to snap, then all ya have to do is let go and grab ure bars.

Sounds like a challenge
that's where i got the idea.

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 16:16 Quote
possibly need to get another witness with a camera to capture the moment... optherwise i could easily hang my bike in a tree, climb up n hang off and snap the ground

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 16:56 Quote
ooooooooooooooo wait...your saying have a camera in ur hand so when u do a jump, u have the camera in ur hand and u take a pic of u in the air?

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 17:01 Quote
backflip101 wrote:
ooooooooooooooo wait...your saying have a camera in ur hand so when u do a jump, u have the camera in ur hand and u take a pic of u in the air?
yup

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 19:48 Quote
the1nonlyj wrote:
possibly need to get another witness with a camera to capture the moment... optherwise i could easily hang my bike in a tree, climb up n hang off and snap the ground
You'd probably hang yourself with the camera strap whilst trying to snap a pic.

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 19:50 Quote
chalk another up on the moron thread count

I've done it while snowboarding (I know it's not the same), but the pics all turn out really lame.

And you can use a shitty camera such as a disposable.

WORST idea in human exsistence

your asking to crash and break a limb and a nice camere in the process

cummon people i thought we evolved past the point of such ideas

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
go to the market, buy a disposable 1 time use camera, go to your local spot, and use tape to make a loop off of the camera that you can fit your hand through. loop the camera around your wrist, then put your hand on the bars. hit the jump and grab the camera, take a pic, let go of camera, grab your bars, land. TADA! i'd do it, but my foot is broken. i might try it next week.

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 20:17 Quote
is this kid retarded. how would you hit a jump while holding a camera?

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 20:28 Quote
d3an wrote:
take a picture while your in the air. i mean like a 1 hander. wordded badly but anyway u no what i mean.

sp-sp-spel- SPELT POORLY

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018444
Mobile Version of Website