Powered by Outside

Chainreaction / wiggle

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Chainreaction / wiggle
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 6, 2024 at 12:35 Quote
I need to buy a couple small parts for my Giga, but they’re only available from wiggle/crc and won’t ship to the US. Would anyone in UK be willing to order and then ship my way, I’d cover all costs obviously and/or ship something from here if for some reason it’s more expensive to buy over there. Whatever works. Located in Bellingham, WA. Anyways send me a dm and thanks!

Posted: Feb 8, 2024 at 13:04 Quote
BenLow2019 wrote:
toddnzmtb wrote:
Thanks! Actually you might be able to help, I have a bit of a dilemma here, usually I stir my tea and coffee clockwise but recently I've been thinking about anticlockwise, not really sure which is the best way, any suggestions?

I don't want to recalibrate my spoon or change cups or anything, there must be a way.

The only thing I can think of is to hold the cup dead still and run around it in a circle.

Might work. Also try putting a lid on the cup and giving it a shake.

Careful. If you're using soy milk or regular creamer it could affect the viscosity of the coffee and you could end up with fluid sticking in the lid. Most manufacturers will recommend a light oat milk or, in a pinch, steamed 2% dairy.
Up to you if you want to risk a disappointing
beverage.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008108
Mobile Version of Website