Ottawa

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 12:45 Quote
jaypr wrote:
hey guys, if any of you know were Hammond is(20-30 minutes east Ottawa), i had an awsome trail, that got tore down, i managed to keep all my skinnies, so im building a new trail on a nice gully in the spring, i might need some experienced hands to help.. interested? im hoping to have it done by may, so i need all the help i can get! its kind of hard to find the location if you don't know were it is, let me know, Jay
Im down.

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 15:46 Quote
I would help out too. We should also bring huck Kris to help build, he's pretty damn good with a shovel

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 15:53 Quote
MajesticMOOSE wrote:
I would help out too. We should also bring huck Kris to help build, he's pretty damn good with a shovel
Yea for sure

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 17:04 Quote
If you need any help let me know, I'm down to build a trail.

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 17:59 Quote
Thanks moose...And justin yo im up for some building i have just seen terry fox and its been leveled everything is gone ...I hope you guys have dogs cuz ill need there crap to pay alittle visit....I wish the city of ottawa would take time and make or keep some land and build dirt jumps i know in carelton place where my bud nick lives hes gone like 3 stops with DJ...We got a skate and we get told to F- off for riding there man the city needs land for us riders

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 15:32 Quote
Someone make a forum for new freeride gaps in kanata we need some new ones now. But also a place to build any suggestions?

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 15:43 Quote
jaypr wrote:
hey guys, if any of you know were Hammond is(20-30 minutes east Ottawa), i had an awsome trail, that got tore down, i managed to keep all my skinnies, so im building a new trail on a nice gully in the spring, i might need some experienced hands to help.. interested? im hoping to have it done by may, so i need all the help i can get! its kind of hard to find the location if you don't know were it is, let me know, Jay

I know where Hammond is, I live in Rockland. Me and 4 of my buddies love biking (DH and all), we built a couple of trails in Clarence Creek. If you need help, let my know, we'd be glad to help!!

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 15:49 Quote
by the way, there is a sk8 park in Bourget for bikes and boards.

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 15:57 Quote
Hampton park has some every once and a while, but they get taken down, so you just have to know when to go.

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 16:26 Quote
justin888 wrote:
Someone make a forum for new freeride gaps in kanata we need some new ones now. But also a place to build any suggestions?

yea i agree man we need some stops sugested to build

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 11:18 Quote
Jocool wrote:
It sucks really bad!! do you know were cheney sand pit is? theres some awsome drops!!

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 16:08 Quote
jaypr wrote:
Jocool wrote:
It sucks really bad!! do you know were cheney sand pit is? theres some awsome drops!!

I heard of it, but I dunno were it is in cheney (middle of nohwere) lol

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 16:22 Quote
moving back to otown on monday the 28th of jan. Would be down with some building.
Pm me when it gets going

Doug

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 17:23 Quote
if its Franco city its a beautiful spot man theres alot of street and stair gaps....I went there for summer school cuz i used to go to Franco ouest in Bells Corner

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 17:27 Quote
KrisPlusBikeEqualsFUNTIME wrote:
if its Franco city its a beautiful spot man theres alot of street and stair gaps....I went there for summer school cuz i used to go to Franco ouest in Bells Corner

thats next to the Ottawa general hospital right??

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015688
Mobile Version of Website