Powered by Outside

Need A Song From Drop in?

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
Need A Song From Drop in?
Posted: May 31, 2008 at 9:25 Quote
Thanks a bunch, there are some really good songs here.

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 9:05 Quote
thanks, lots of good music here

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 5:39 Quote
does any one now the song from drop in tv new zealand where shawn denny is ridin trails about 4 mins in to episode i only now it goes like (anywhere anyhow)thats one line and i hered in it(over and over) also i hered in the song (your wasting ur time)
if anyone can find out the name of this song i will be the happyest guy on the planet cheers

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 18:31 Quote
Does any one know the song that lasts from 83.5 to 284.1 on the pb video of stund ep 3?

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 22, 2008 at 12:10 Quote
does anyone know the first song on the crankworx section of stund 3???

FL
Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 9:46 Quote
Does anyone know where I can find "Track 04" by "The Feds". I love that song but can't find it anywhere. Tell me if you have it on your pc.

O+
Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:46 Quote
cranxwork wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find "Track 04" by "The Feds". I love that song but can't find it anywhere. Tell me if you have it on your pc.

its on the itunes store

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 10:34 Quote
Theirs a less sketchy'er way to do all this. Find the song on a mp3 HOSTING (NOT DOWNLOADING) site, whether a site, or Rhapsody etc. After finding the song, record it. You can download a free audio editing program called Audacity. In that program there is a feature that you can download off your speakers. It simply records the imput signal to your speakers so there's no loss in quality. It's not downloading, and its not traceable.

O+
Posted: Jan 3, 2009 at 22:28 Quote
OKay people

Season 5 is up!!!!!

the thread has been updated

Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 10:24 Quote
In Stund episode 3 does anyone know what the song is called after Vanderham says "it was fun getting stund with stund"?i looked around the site and couldnt find it listed...Thanks in advance

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 3:12 Quote
Hey guys, does anyone have "whiskey hellcats" by the fine options, it's in dropin season 4, epi. 4 but can't find it anywhere, literally scoured the internet, not on itunes or anything Frown

Posted: Oct 7, 2010 at 12:23 Quote
I can vaguely remember a song, not sure what season or episode its on but if you can help me thatd be sweet. theres some rapping in it and from what i can recollect its really chillin and some guy goes 'roobaa roobaa roobaa roobayee' repeatedly hope that gives you some sort of a clue. haha cheers Razz

Posted: Oct 26, 2010 at 20:22 Quote
wondering if you remember a song from the calgary episode where they meet up with doug fink at the skatepark and ride with him. it takes place at night and i remember they have a conflict with the skaterboarders while there. i think its a song by belvedere possibly season 2? really helpful if you knew what song. Thanks!

Posted: Jun 15, 2011 at 11:04 Quote
Oay, i don't know if this thread is even alive anymore.
But i can't find ANYTHING by Rhys.
He does the track I Tried (Best To Love You)

His album is Urban Proverbs, but it literally does not exist.
I can not find it anywhere on the net.

Can anyone help?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018059
Mobile Version of Website