Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

The new bike - not what your thinking

PB Forum :: NBR Photos
The new bike - not what your thinking
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 8:58 Quote
smallkinehawaiian wrote:
nrkeat wrote:
camazar wrote:

My dad had a few different Bkies he had an old Spanish Bike called a Montesa It was an old Trials stly it was a 61 An old Harley ShovelHead i dont know what year it was But it was Nice and an old Indian But It never Ran Could never find any parts for it But The norton I rode it to school for a year Then we restored It and sold it at a bike Show Wish I had some pics to show you Cheers

Cool man, some nice bikes, I bet the Montesa was killer. My dads got a couple dozen bikes, haha. Ranging all the way from 1902 to a brand new harley. In the shop now, theres a few harleys, indians, hendersons, nortons, bmw's, vincents, bsa's, yale's, and the most prized being the 1902 keating motorcycle, only one known in the world, and the cool thing is my last name is keating, go figure. My dad searched years for this bike around the world, ended up being 50miles from our house. I love the vintage bikes, especially the racers and cafe styling. I'll post up some pics if I get a chance, theres some cool stuff.

i must say, you are one lucky mother f***er.Big Grin

Who the lucky one here YOUR the one Liveing In Hawaii how more lucky can a guy get We have to pay $10000s to go there you live there Your my Hero Trade ya

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 20:15 Quote
camazar wrote:
smallkinehawaiian wrote:
nrkeat wrote:

Cool man, some nice bikes, I bet the Montesa was killer. My dads got a couple dozen bikes, haha. Ranging all the way from 1902 to a brand new harley. In the shop now, theres a few harleys, indians, hendersons, nortons, bmw's, vincents, bsa's, yale's, and the most prized being the 1902 keating motorcycle, only one known in the world, and the cool thing is my last name is keating, go figure. My dad searched years for this bike around the world, ended up being 50miles from our house. I love the vintage bikes, especially the racers and cafe styling. I'll post up some pics if I get a chance, theres some cool stuff.

i must say, you are one lucky mother f***er.Big Grin

Who the lucky one here YOUR the one Liveing In Hawaii how more lucky can a guy get We have to pay $10000s to go there you live there Your my Hero Trade ya

hawaiis not that great. i mean, sure its great to come a visit but its pretty much like living in a 3rd world country. theres nothing for the kids to do so many of them get hooked on drugs and most of the girls get pregnant at 16-18 years old. theres pretty much nowhere to ride my bike. i gotta drive 90 miles to ride the better of the only 2 skate parks there are on the island. all our roads and towns are ghetto cause the capital is on another island so most of the money stays over there.

aside from all that its a really nice place to live. sunsets are alway pretty and the valleys and beaches are stunning.

you are about just as lucky as i am.

FL
Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 18:44 Quote
that thing is SICK!

You need to put that on a truck and send it to me. I need a bike to smash to work on.

Been thinking about building a panhead or a shovel or something. a bobber or a bar hopper maybe.

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 18:55 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
that thing is SICK!

You need to put that on a truck and send it to me. I need a bike to smash to work on.

Been thinking about building a panhead or a shovel or something. a bobber or a bar hopper maybe.

Haha thanks man. Bike is sick, just rode it the other day in the driveway, throttles either on or off, rips like no other. Pans ans shovels are nice, my dads got quite a few of them, I could post up some pics if you'd like. I love old school bobbers, my favorite are knuckles actually, old school americana, doesn't get any better, haha.

FL
Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 10:32 Quote
nrkeat wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:
that thing is SICK!

Haha thanks man. Bike is sick, just rode it the other day in the driveway, throttles either on or off, rips like no other. Pans ans shovels are nice, my dads got quite a few of them, I could post up some pics if you'd like. I love old school bobbers, my favorite are knuckles actually, old school americana, doesn't get any better, haha.
hell yeah. post a few up.
I'll post a few up of my buddies. It's been in a few mags. He just redid it though...sick.

He'll be helping me build mine when it comes time. I'm looking for a frame now. Gotta be rigid..haa.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012312
Mobile Version of Website