Mine was, before it went mouldy Confused

FL
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 at 12:42 Quote
klurr wrote:
chuckerdude666 wrote:
i have to admit it is a nice seat
Mine was, before it went mouldy Confused

LOL
The only problem with them is that they tear really easily at the back...

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 13:18 Quote
I just picked up a 08 chucker 2.0
its really not a bad bike, frame if really beefy on it, only thing so far that i dont like about it is the brakes mind you they are not broke in yet ...

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 14:32 Quote
Turbotrix wrote:
I just picked up a 08 chucker 2.0
its really not a bad bike, frame if really beefy on it, only thing so far that i dont like about it is the brakes mind you they are not broke in yet ...

The forks will also break within a few rides. I don't me just break, I mean snap in half at the arch.

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 14:54 Quote
eek really ?
wonder if thats coverd by GT in warrenty .
im a newbe at this stuff so its not like im beatin on the bike rite now .. lol

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 14:58 Quote
yo what forks are they?

FL
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 15:03 Quote
before i get these comments like "you dont own one" or "stop stereotyping", my friend owned a chucker for 2 1/2 years, and i rode with him most weekends.

during the time he owned it for, he was always complaining about the ride geometry and the bulky feel of the frame (bulky, not heavy). finally, he snapped through both the chainstay and seatstay on the nondrive side when trying to 180 hop. at last he had an excuse to upgrade

i would not recommend that anyone buy a chucker, or a tempest, or whatever they disguise the f*ckers as now, and anyone who owns one should upgrade the frame as soon as possible before they have to when it snaps. the frames are shit, the parts are worse, and basically they are as bad as everyone makes them out to be!

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 15:04 Quote
I had a stock chucker which during the course of 2 years went from green to natural to white, with a lot of part changes on the way it was:
photo

And with about £1500+ input from the original chucker it changed to:
photo

2 years later, currently doing my chucker up as a general thrash around town/SS bike for messing on.

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 15:06 Quote
i have to say gt bikes are ugly and look like they come from walmart

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 15:11 Quote
forks are " RST Launch T8 fork, coil spring,100mm travel"

wow now i wanna sell my bike just from hearing that ... i was always told there good bikes thats why i bought one ,
kinda a kick in the nuts to hear some one say they look like a wallmart bike ..

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 15:11 Quote
chrischriskris wrote:
i have to say gt bikes are ugly and look like they come from walmart
You have a hardrock.... enough said. Anyway read the initial comment, no haters, just leave out comments like this and leave this forum. Thanks

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 15:14 Quote
Yet another pointless thread.

FL
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 15:16 Quote
The-Freeryder wrote:
Yet another pointless thread.

this guy is on the ball

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 15:17 Quote
actually im trying to make ppl realize they are not good bikes and they actually suck ppl say they are good because they look like moutain bikes, yeah they do look like mountian bikes but they also look like walmart bikes and that my2 cents

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 15:21 Quote
Well, let people find out that they "suck" themselves. It's all personal preference. You may not like them, but someone else would.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011240
Mobile Version of Website