A Kona Stinky or a B1 Woodbumble?

PB Forum :: Beginners
A Kona Stinky or a B1 Woodbumble?
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 at 17:22 Quote
sherbet wrote:
freeride4life101 wrote:
ew get the stinky the other bike isn't worth it

Gonna have to ask you to discuss your claims. The BeOne is both lighter and stronger than the stink, and is much better for any build. The BeOne has tons more potential than the stinky.

photo

I might be biased, though...
yours is way nicer than the picture that he had of the other one

Posted: Apr 12, 2008 at 21:32 Quote
haha be 1 konas are weak

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 18:58 Quote
agreed. i love my be one i started rebuilding it and its gonna be sick

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 19:04 Quote
I heart my stinky. It's like that wierd sized wrench in your tool box, It works great for one task but anything else it just sucks. It rails turns turns drops into butter and pedals like a trampoline. For freeriding, take the stinky for racing get the b1. The b1 has a slacker headtube so it's better for high speed stability while the stinky is quicker.

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 19:08 Quote
I own a stinky.. Ive ridden both... I love my stinky but if i wanted to rip downhill, id go with the B1

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 19:13 Quote
it also depends if you want a big travel bike cause if you want 8inches plus you need a wodbumble plus.

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 4:45 Quote
Go for the b1, its really good when set up well, heres mine:
photo

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 14:15 Quote
sherbet wrote:
The frame is what makes the bike. The BeOne is better than the Stinky. The parts listed on the stinky are better, but the beOne has a damned lot more potential.

But he's buying the whole bike, not just the frame and since he's a beginner he won't be upgrading it for a while. I'd say go with stinky.

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 17:05 Quote
bloodypalace wrote:
sherbet wrote:
The frame is what makes the bike. The BeOne is better than the Stinky. The parts listed on the stinky are better, but the beOne has a damned lot more potential.

But he's buying the whole bike, not just the frame and since he's a beginner he won't be upgrading it for a while. I'd say go with stinky.

Bit late to make a suggestion.

If you ever plan on upgrading your bike, the first thing you look at is the frame. The B1 frame is superior.

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 17:54 Quote
sherbet wrote:
bloodypalace wrote:
sherbet wrote:

If you ever plan on upgrading your bike, the first thing you look at is the frame. The B1 frame is superior.

Nobody is talking about upgrading, when did you upgrade your very first bike? 1 year later, 2 years later? That B1 with those specs is a total waste of money. On the other hand, that stinky is a very solid bike. So you guys are telling him to give up on a decent bike cuz maybe in the future he might decide to upgrade.....?!

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 0:21 Quote
bloodypalace wrote:
sherbet wrote:
bloodypalace wrote:

Nobody is talking about upgrading, when did you upgrade your very first bike? 1 year later, 2 years later? That B1 with those specs is a total waste of money. On the other hand, that stinky is a very solid bike. So you guys are telling him to give up on a decent bike cuz maybe in the future he might decide to upgrade.....?!

Me? I upgrade a lot. I upgraded my first bike within a month or so of buying it. Sorry for being a perfectionist?

That aside, the B1 is significantly cheaper with the listed spec. Take the extra money and upgrade what's not up to par? Sell what you didn't like and replaced so you can upgrade a bit more?

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 0:42 Quote
get the stinky the b1 is one ugly looking bike

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.324762
Mobile Version of Website