PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
How NOT to gain muscle
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 13:49 Quote
he isnt that fat just a lil chubby. He could get rid of it

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 13:50 Quote
Katol wrote:
snaple wrote:
I'd want to gain muscle but ive been told not to as my body is still growing so i need a larger calorie intake. but i dont want to get any beefier, if anything i want to be losing some. any tips?

its not as bad if youre turning your fat into muscles. then its the good kind of "weight".
Its not possible to turn fat into muscle, you can replace it, but you cant turn it into mucsle.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 13:57 Quote
snaple wrote:
Katol wrote:
snaple wrote:
I'd want to gain muscle but ive been told not to as my body is still growing so i need a larger calorie intake. but i dont want to get any beefier, if anything i want to be losing some. any tips?

its not as bad if youre turning your fat into muscles. then its the good kind of "weight".
Its not possible to turn fat into muscle, you can replace it, but you cant turn it into mucsle.
well thats pretty much what i meant Razz so you just want to lose weight? do more cardio, like running and endurance biking. those are my suggestions.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 13:59 Quote
Katol wrote:
snaple wrote:
Katol wrote:

well thats pretty much what i meant Razz so you just want to lose weight? do more cardio, like running and endurance biking. those are my suggestions.
Endurance cycling, is that track cycling, because what could be better cycling and losing weight at the same time. i wouldnt say im fat, im just not thin.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 14:05 Quote
snaple wrote:
Katol wrote:
snaple wrote:

Endurance cycling, is that track cycling, because what could be better cycling and losing weight at the same time. i wouldnt say im fat, im just not thin.

i dont know, i guess. kinda like speed bikes. xc maybe? me its the other way around, i need weight, im 135pounds and 5'11 Eek i need muscles.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 14:07 Quote
Katol wrote:
snaple wrote:
Katol wrote:

i dont know, i guess. kinda like speed bikes. xc maybe? me its the other way around, i need weight, im 135pounds and 5'11 Eek i need muscles.
im 43 kg or 43 lbs i forgot which one, but im only 5ft 3.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 14:09 Quote
snaple wrote:
Katol wrote:
snaple wrote:

ok so you would be 100pounds(lbs). im 61 kilograms(kg)

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 14:14 Quote
Katol wrote:
snaple wrote:
Katol wrote:

ok so you would be 100pounds(lbs). im 61 kilograms(kg)
oh i think it was 43/42 kg

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 14:27 Quote
snaple wrote:

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 14:27 Quote
188cm , 91kg, looking like that ? No f*cking way. Im around the same height, not nearly as fat looking and i weight around 96kg. Whether he is 100% fat so he is that light, or he is full of bullshit and a lot smaller.

wtf was this guy doing, dont tell me he was training cause there is no way you can gain that much weight with a high protein diet, cause proteins do not store in fat cause they are used for other processes like brain activity etc. and the excess is mostly washed out of the system. The idiot actually ate whole eggs with yolk included >., smart one, i bet his cholesterol levels are of the charts by now.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 14:48 Quote
this is why cycling is awesome
i cyle 3 miles to local jumps, good exercise and calorie burning, then jumping im working my muscles then 3 miles back, burning cals
building muscle yet staying in shap Smile

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010927
Mobile Version of Website