Powered by Outside

Don't you just hate it when...

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Don't you just hate it when...
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:08 Quote
paddzymtber wrote:
i agree its not right saying shit to people like that but i do hate people who buy all the brand new gear and top notch shit and then not even both to ride it there just in it for the looks and they dont even use there own money they get there mum to
its different if its some rich f*g who gets whatever he wants. But if its some kid who is maybe not as good as everyone else but is working his ass off to try and get better and some kid comes and shoots him down,its just not right

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:17 Quote
gregarious wrote:
paddzymtber wrote:
i agree its not right saying shit to people like that but i do hate people who buy all the brand new gear and top notch shit and then not even both to ride it there just in it for the looks and they dont even use there own money they get there mum to
u shouldnt care its there money, its not like ud turn it down if ur mom would buy it for u, ur just gelous. i had to buy my own bike but i obviously would think it was nice if my parents would pitch in
i would let my parents buy me stuff if they offered to but i would ride what they got, not try it out get bored of it and never use it again. but dosnt it just make you damb mad to see some kid who just uses his bike to get to and from school riding a $2000 bike.

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:18 Quote
neriahlikestobike wrote:
gregarious wrote:
paddzymtber wrote:
u shouldnt care its there money, its not like ud turn it down if ur mom would buy it for u, ur just gelous. i had to buy my own bike but i obviously would think it was nice if my parents would pitch in
i would let my parents buy me stuff if they offered to but i would ride what they got, not try it out get bored of it and never use it again. but dosnt it just make you damb mad to see some kid who just uses his bike to get to and from school riding a $2000 bike.
It Does
And He Doesnt Know Crap About His Bike

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:19 Quote
GoHuckIt wrote:
neriahlikestobike wrote:
gregarious wrote:
It Does
excactly Madder

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:20 Quote
neriahlikestobike wrote:
GoHuckIt wrote:
neriahlikestobike wrote:
It Does
excactly Madder
And They Also Dont Care What Happens To Their Bike
Like They Will GhostRide It Into For
NO Reason

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:26 Quote
my friend is prob the most out of shape kid in the world. i force him to go biking with me so when he does he always says "why do you spend so much time riding"......ummm maybe because i like being in shape, having fun, its what i do?

then he says "haha i get my lincense in 2 months, you gotta wait 8 months for yours."

1. im in no rush to get my g2, with gas prices now, id rather put $20 a day into my bike and be happy, 2. ok fat f*ck, when you get your g2 your gonna be twice as fat as you are now, good luck with the ladies. 3. im not a lazy f*ck like you, i mean nothing wrong with driving, just to me, cars transport you to the trails, nothing else.

he pisses me off so much, i dunno why im friends wit him

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:27 Quote
im pretty lazy around everything but biking lol, if i didnt bike i would be dead right now

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:29 Quote
-M--P- wrote:
my friend is prob the most out of shape kid in the world. i force him to go biking with me so when he does he always says "why do you spend so much time riding"......ummm maybe because i like being in shape, having fun, its what i do?

then he says "haha i get my lincense in 2 months, you gotta wait 8 months for yours."

1. im in no rush to get my g2, with gas prices now, id rather put $20 a day into my bike and be happy, 2. ok fat f*ck, when you get your g2 your gonna be twice as fat as you are now, good luck with the ladies. 3. im not a lazy f*ck like you, i mean nothing wrong with driving, just to me, cars transport you to the trails, nothing else.

this isnt a thread called "b*tch about your fat friends" Wink jk

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:29 Quote
neriahlikestobike wrote:
paddzymtber wrote:
its different if its some rich f*g who gets whatever he wants. But if its some kid who is maybe not as good as everyone else but is working his ass off to try and get better and some kid comes and shoots him down,its just not right
but thats just the thing he gets every thing he wants treats his mm like crap and never rides and when he does he just sits on his bike he dosent even try to progress

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:30 Quote
paddzymtber wrote:
neriahlikestobike wrote:
paddzymtber wrote:
but thats just the thing he gets every thing he wants treats his mm like crap and never rides and when he does he just sits on his bike he dosent even try to progress
exactly Wink

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:31 Quote
-M--P- wrote:

Dont YOu Hate it When Your Friends Start Being Negative About Everything You Do
If They do That Im Not Their Friends Anymore

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:31 Quote
neriahlikestobike wrote:
-M--P- wrote:

trust me, if you rode with him for 10min, youd hate him too.

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:32 Quote
-M--P- wrote:
neriahlikestobike wrote:
-M--P- wrote:

trust me, if you rode with him for 10min, youd hate him too.
i probably would, i hate kids like that Wink

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:34 Quote
Also Dont YOu Hate It When Your Biking
With A Friend In Town
And Every 5 Minutes Your Friends Like Lets Stop HEre I Need Food
One Time My Friend Even Stopped And Bought A Video Game

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:38 Quote
GoHuckIt wrote:
Also Dont YOu Hate It When Your Biking
With A Friend In Town
And Every 5 Minutes Your Friends Like Lets Stop HEre I Need Food
One Time My Friend Even Stopped And Bought A Video Game

thats nothing, my friend and i were riding street and stopped for a break, i went inside wal-mart to use the facilities and when i came out he was doing paperwork for a new car he bought (no lie) even ask -m-p-. craziest day ever, btw the car was a 06 chev malibou

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017013
Mobile Version of Website