norcoman-1314 wrote:
mikes guide is alittle out dated...we need to make a "mikes bikeguide v2"

Care to take that project on yourself? Big Grin

Posted: May 14, 2008 at 13:21 Quote
416rider wrote:
norcoman-1314 wrote:
mikes guide is alittle out dated...we need to make a "mikes bikeguide v2"

Care to take that project on yourself? Big Grin

f that...its getting nice out...time to ride...

Posted: May 14, 2008 at 13:40 Quote
Thanks for the helpful replies and not the unkindly retarted ones.. but hey, retards will always be on the internet. Anyways I went ahead and made a build for a bike.. I'll post it soon when I'm done.

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 6:51 Quote
viatr0phy wrote:
Thanks for the helpful replies and not the unkindly retarted ones.. but hey, retards will always be on the internet. Anyways I went ahead and made a build for a bike.. I'll post it soon when I'm done.

I've decided to go with the DK still but make a few upgrade like seat.. And I'm thinking of going brakeless... advice?

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 7:30 Quote
viatr0phy wrote:
I've decided to go with the DK still but make a few upgrade like seat.. And I'm thinking of going brakeless... advice?

Its totally up to you but since I went brakeless I will never go back..maybe if you are just getting into bmx ride with brakes and then as you progress stop using them until you are comfortable then remove the brake..I'm sure youll love itt..

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 10:25 Quote
blinn wrote:
viatr0phy wrote:

Its totally up to you but since I went brakeless I will never go back..maybe if you are just getting into bmx ride with brakes and then as you progress stop using them until you are comfortable then remove the brake..I'm sure youll love itt..

Thanks alot man

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 15:51 Quote
http://www.albes.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2146

How about this one anyone? Really like the price. did some research on Premium and Albes and both seem well.. but does anyone know how much/how long it would cost/take to get to Newfoundland, Canada?

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 16:23 Quote
Im only on for a quick second but I think you can do better for your price range..I'll post some bikes later tonight when I get back. There are a bunch around that price that you could do better with..

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 16:56 Quote
viatr0phy wrote:

How about this one anyone? Really like the price. did some research on Premium and Albes and both seem well.. but does anyone know how much/how long it would cost/take to get to Newfoundland, Canada?

As far as I know Albes doesnt ship to Canada(feel free to correct me if Im wrong) I do know, however, that danscomp.com will have the same bikes at the same prices, and they ship to Canada for $96(I belive) and that would take 2-3 days to arrive. The Premium wouldn't be my first choice, but it looks pretty solid, and has full chromoly frame.

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 17:04 Quote
specializederic wrote:
viatr0phy wrote:

As far as I know Albes doesnt ship to Canada(feel free to correct me if Im wrong) I do know, however, that danscomp.com will have the same bikes at the same prices, and they ship to Canada for $96(I belive) and that would take 2-3 days to arrive. The Premium wouldn't be my first choice, but it looks pretty solid, and has full chromoly frame.

I searched up Albes on the forum and ezekiel82 orders from there and he is from Canada so I assumed they did.. what would be your first choice?

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 17:35 Quote
viatr0phy wrote:
specializederic wrote:
viatr0phy wrote:

I searched up Albes on the forum and ezekiel82 orders from there and he is from Canada so I assumed they did.. what would be your first choice?

yes, I found out they do ship to Canada, but there shipping is estimated at $150-$200, as opposed to a set price of $96 on danscomp... my first choice would be the Verde Method (also comes in mint green which is pretty sick) or if you want to go brakeless then the Stolen Sinner The Kink Whip is also one to look at. But it's whatever you think would be best for you.

Posted: May 16, 2008 at 17:07 Quote
specialized fuse 1 2 3 its very sick

Posted: May 16, 2008 at 22:25 Quote
Heres a few choices that are low price range..

http://www.danscomp.com/101777.php?cat=BIKES - WTP Addict

http://www.danscomp.com/101420.php?cat=BIKES - Stolen Sinner

actually those are like the only two I would ride for that price..I might be forgetting one..but most of the others are either heavy or wont last more then a month..

Posted: May 17, 2008 at 16:27 Quote
Im thinkin about a Verde

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016675
Mobile Version of Website