Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

bay area anti-biker hatred

PB Forum :: USA - West
bay area anti-biker hatred
Posted: May 21, 2008 at 21:55 Quote
i think that people need to realize that we are at least doing something with a small impact on the environment compared to car racing or other stuff like that. i assume some of us bike everywhere especially people not old enough to drive like me.also im guessing that most of us dont cut down trees or anything like that if its in the way... there is usually away around it by building an extra bridge, jump, etc.

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 21:57 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.unbossed.com/media/1/20060628-Hippies.jpgUnsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q7/stussygirl_photos/hippies.jpg

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 22:00 Quote
John Parulis needs to get the balls out of his mouth and think about what hes sayin, what a dick

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 22:04 Quote
theres some CRAZY hikers around here!! About a week ago i was riding down this super fast trail and a hiker swung a golf club at our heads, luckily they missed but whothe f*ck caries a golf club on their hike unless they plan on injuring bikers... Same trail they put tacks and logs across to flip us.

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 22:06 Quote
ich3 wrote:
theres some CRAZY hikers around here!! About a week ago i was riding down this super fast trail and a hiker swung a golf club at our heads, luckily they missed but whothe f*ck caries a golf club on their hike unless they plan on injuring bikers... Same trail they put tacks and logs across to flip us.

r u serious, wow

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 22:06 Quote
It's a never ending problem. Until there is a place where hikers/equestrians aren't allowed, this will always happen. Just be nice to the people on the trail, yield to hikers/equestrians and don't be a douche.

Remember, when you're out riding, you're an ambassador for the sport of mountain biking. Show people that we're not a bunch of skidding, out of control kids.

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 22:07 Quote
a bit down the page, a guy starts glorifying a guy for working with green peace. grean peace is really f*cked up. the fda or some food organization collected food from farmers all over america and offered it to north african countries, and green peace told the leaders of these countries that basically the food was f*cked (like the people would grow three eyes or something if they ate the food) just because it was genetically engineered. genetical engineering of food is a huge advancement in the food industry and in some cases farmers can yeild twice the crop that they used too.

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 22:17 Quote
Hey I am a hippie!!!! I love mother nature, you all should too it gives us our playground Wink I don't think a few trees here and there is too bad so I think environmentalists should notice that Mt bikers don't destroy they just create and evolve. More nature will grow around our trails.

Anyways don't be ignorant guys! Mother nature is important, and informing these dumb environmentalists is what we really need to do....Share the trails at least. PEACE

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 22:22 Quote
Thrillride wrote:
Hey I am a hippie!!!! I love mother nature, you all should too it gives us our playground Wink I don't think a few trees here and there is too bad so I think environmentalists should notice that Mt bikers don't destroy they just create and evolve. More nature will grow around our trails.

Anyways don't be ignorant guys! Mother nature is important, and informing these dumb environmentalists is what we really need to do....Share the trails at least. PEACE

im not saying "f*ck all hippies". im going to try to be pretty green, you know, take quick showers, in high school i probably wont buy a cars, etc., what i can do without going extreme. but some hippies are just extremist hipocrits (take al gore for example. his house uses around 20x the amount of energy the average US house uses)

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 22:23 Quote
flowlikenike wrote:
(take al gore for example. his house uses around 20x the amount of energy the average US house uses)

Yes, but he's "Sthuper stherial" about protecting the environment.

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 22:25 Quote
Borgschulze wrote:
flowlikenike wrote:
(take al gore for example. his house uses around 20x the amount of energy the average US house uses)

Yes, but he's "Sthuper stherial" about protecting the environment.

well, south park just takes celebrities and just makes them seem f*cked up. personally, i think al gore is f*cked up enough already.

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 22:27 Quote
I watched his terrible eco-terrorist movie too.

That guy is insane.

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 22:29 Quote
global warming and cooling is a natural part of the earth (what the f*ck do you think started the ice age?) it just cycles over thousands of years warming to cooling to warming etc. what we have done is sped up that natural part of mother nature. we aren't all going to die.

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 22:31 Quote
finally someone who gets it!!!! (above me)

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 22:32 Quote
flowlikenike wrote:
global warming and cooling is a natural part of the earth (what the f*ck do you think started the ice age?) it just cycles over thousands of years warming to cooling to warming etc. what we have done is sped up that natural part of mother nature. we aren't all going to die.

Im not going to arrgue because i dont know wat im twlking about but everyone else says were all about to die wnd gores movie was pretty convincing...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.089529
Mobile Version of Website