Powered by Outside

BMX PARTS REVIEW (Read and ask before you buy!)

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
BMX PARTS REVIEW (Read and ask before you buy!)
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 8:42 Quote
I got afew.

Fly Frontload Stem
Its amazing, in two sizes, Mosca which is 45mm, 10.6 oz. And the Potencia size which is 53mm, 11.2 oz. I ride the Mosca and its amazing. Its bombproof to the max, I was a little disappointed though, I guess thats what I get for getting a white stem Razz

Odyssey Chuck full O' Nuts Stem
Don't buy It, thats all I can say. Unless your a master at rethreading bolt holes, your screwed.

Odyssey Classic Dirt Fork
Amazing fork, only 35oz's, totally bombproof, real nice to ride. I have it in 14mm, but there really is no need for 14mm axles.\

Odyssey hazard light front wheel
2 pounds 8.1 oz's. This front wheel is so nice, I have the crome, and it shines! Its light and strong too, Its in 14mm.

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 15:16 Quote
kan you post the fork review and frame review

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 19:04 Quote
of what forks and frames?

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 19:08 Quote
i'm new into bmx i rode mtb before, i bought an eastern element 2008 in the winter and i love it i just havea few questions about freecoasters.
Are they worth it?
What's the best kind?
What are the downfalls to them?
If someone could help me out that'd be great

Nick

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 19:34 Quote
foxbiker15 wrote:
i'm new into bmx i rode mtb before, i bought an eastern element 2008 in the winter and i love it i just havea few questions about freecoasters.
Are they worth it?
What's the best kind?

Nick
freecoasters are good. I have a khe street on my bike now. (selling my bike btw.) and Ive never had issues with it.
you can take it all the way apart and clean it. and its super bombproof. now that make them with straight axle. but i like mine anyway.

Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 2:44 Quote
Aaron-J wrote:
of what forks and frames?
yeh

Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 9:48 Quote
hondarider700 wrote:
foxbiker15 wrote:
Are they worth it?
What's the best kind?

Nick
freecoasters are good. I have a khe street on my bike now. (selling my bike btw.) and Ive never had issues with it.
you can take it all the way apart and clean it. and its super bombproof. now that make them with straight axle. but i like mine anyway.

" super bombproof" are you on crack? every geisha user ive talked to said the studs cant handle shit

cruisin'on my scraper bike

Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 10:55 Quote
lauwe-pokoe wrote:
hondarider700 wrote:
foxbiker15 wrote:
Are they worth it?
What's the best kind?

Nick

" super bombproof" are you on crack? every geisha user ive talked to said the studs cant handle shit

uh dude, Ive had my freecoaster for along time and haven't had any issues with it. its super strong, what are you talking about?!

Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 16:06 Quote
can you give me the frame and bars and review

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 1:38 Quote
hondarider700 wrote:
lauwe-pokoe wrote:
hondarider700 wrote:

uh dude, Ive had my freecoaster for along time and haven't had any issues with it. its super strong, what are you talking about?!

what did you do with it? a wheelie? feeble on a 2 foot ledge?

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 8:05 Quote
lauwe-pokoe wrote:
hondarider700 wrote:
lauwe-pokoe wrote:

no dude, theres a set of drops at my school and they are like 4 feet high each and you jump over every other one, and there is like 8 blocks going down the side of the gym

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 21:29 Quote
I've owned 2 geisha streets personally. Both were ridden with pegs, and I never experienced any issues with the Studs. I don't have them now because i'm not a huge coaster fan, and get bored of them after a while.

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 22:23 Quote
Aaron-J wrote:
I've owned 2 geisha streets personally. Both were ridden with pegs, and I never experienced any issues with the Studs. I don't have them now because i'm not a huge coaster fan, and get bored of them after a while.
but you do agree they are quite well made?

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 1:22 Quote
Aaron-J wrote:

what did you use the pegs for? 1980's flatland moves? pegstand manuals?lol

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 1:23 Quote
hondarider700 wrote:
lauwe-pokoe wrote:
hondarider700 wrote:

no dude, theres a set of drops at my school and they are like 4 feet high each and you jump over every other one, and there is like 8 blocks going down the side of the gym

you must be lucky than

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018812
Mobile Version of Website