Powered by Outside

Super wide angle lens

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
Super wide angle lens
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 0:56 Quote
kavsec wrote:
Hi Duncan i have the sigma 10-20 its an excellent lens iv dropped it on concrete and it was fine well built love it. If you at chicky Sunday you can have a little play with it if youd like, there is very little distortion on my canon 400D
Steve
www.englishbayphotography.co.uk

should have it by sunday, im picking it up tomorrow Smile

thanks for the offer anyway

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 18:14 Quote
Good work on choosing the 10-20. Its great lens and the versatility is wonderfull. Its really good for anything from landscapes to riding photography.

Sharp too!

Posted: Jun 14, 2008 at 1:21 Quote
whiteman91 wrote:
Good work on choosing the 10-20. Its great lens and the versatility is wonderfull. Its really good for anything from landscapes to riding photography.

Sharp too!

yea getting it in 2 hours, ill post pics after ive taken a visit to the local park

Posted: Jun 14, 2008 at 2:46 Quote
duncanp wrote:
whiteman91 wrote:

Sharp too!

yea getting it in 2 hours, ill post pics after ive taken a visit to the local park

Nice dude! Check out my album. Most of the pics are from my 10-20. LOVE IT!

Posted: Jun 14, 2008 at 2:57 Quote
whiteman91 wrote:
duncanp wrote:
whiteman91 wrote:

Sharp too!

Nice dude! Check out my album. Most of the pics are from my 10-20. LOVE IT!

ive just got it back and for some reason my camera battery has gone completely flat... its never done that before, the camera wasnt even left on.. had me quite worried... looks like pics are going to be delayed

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 9:19 Quote
I have had the 10-20 sigma for canon for about 3 months now, awesome lens.
The weather here sucks still so I have yet to use it for biking. I'll post some up when I do.

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 10:55 Quote
well i've tested it, took a while to getting round to uploading these. i absolutely love it though.

http://duncanp.pinkbike.com/album/Other/

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 9:41 Quote
sorry for bringing back this old thread... but i need an opinion. im kinda new to filming/photography so give me a break lol.
im looking for a wide angle or fisheye lens that will fit a Canon HV20. for under $100. ebay is a possibility.
whats the best lens for me?

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013014
Mobile Version of Website