Powered by Outside

Tips on flat 3's...

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Tips on flat 3's...
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 16:53 Quote
drewfunk wrote:
spin your head around really hard, lean forward, straighten your arms and tuck the back when you come around 180 degrees to level you, and swing around with your feet too.

watchy watchy...
Views: 2,110    Faves: 0    Comments: 6

But heres the problem. for some reason i cant tuck my bike to my ass in the air.

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 18:00 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
dustinklassen wrote:
I have always dreamed of doing one, but I don't have the courage, I feel that when I hit the lip and start turning im going to go off the side and crash. I just want to know if you start turning on the lip of once your in the air?

Confused

flat means on the ground...
sorry i thought they meant flat instead of dumped 3's my bad

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 18:18 Quote
Stp1100771 wrote:
Ok. so ive been practicing flat threes and ive landed them a few times....BUT, the majority of my attepmts fail because my back end hits the ground just before i've fully rotated. I just need to know some tips to keep my back end up. Ive tried and tried but it wont stay up!

it just takes practise.... i was on the same page as you, but after just doing it over and over youll get it.

If you wanna speed up the process practise them off of curbs/ledges, and do them into banks. It helped me.

Posted: Jun 9, 2008 at 17:38 Quote
I'm actually having the same trouble i can either to the 270 pivot to 360 or i try to go full at it tuck my back all the way in bu then bail out because I'm about to fall face first i have been thinking of combining the both but still cant do it i will try to get some videos to see if i can also get some tips instead of making another tread

Posted: Jun 9, 2008 at 19:11 Quote
try looking at your back tire and carve in ALOT

Posted: Jun 9, 2008 at 19:43 Quote
Try 360 pivots first
i can get to about 270 now then pivot the rest of the way

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022844
Mobile Version of Website