08 kona shred street questions

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
08 kona shred street questions
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 22:43 Quote
YOUR wrote:
norcorulz wrote:
YOUR wrote:

or if you want a good bike you should get a blk mrkt or dob Pincher, cove, eastern, transition.
ns, versus, theres a tonne of bikes that are good, but a bad bike is no excuse

everyone knows the cooler the bike looks the better the rider is.
i seriously hope your joking

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 13:08 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
YOUR wrote:
norcorulz wrote:

ns, versus, theres a tonne of bikes that are good, but a bad bike is no excuse

go ahead and yell at me but ive noticed allmost everyone on pinkbike cares only about looks and if their bike looks cool. i said allmost everyone so dont get all mad

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 15:12 Quote
i donno can you do those tricks?
go out and practice and be the first one to do those tricks on that bike

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 18:21 Quote
dont buy a kona i broke my kona scrap doing some spinings in some stairs y recomended you a STp,Chase , or something of chromoly here my and muy friends we have broken 3 konas shred,stuff,scrap

cheers...

you got to be a really great spinner and have a good landing to dont broke the konas..

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 20:18 Quote
YOUR wrote:
norcorulz wrote:
YOUR wrote:

go ahead and yell at me but ive noticed allmost everyone on pinkbike cares only about looks and if their bike looks cool. i said allmost everyone so dont get all mad
i just said that i hope your joking. i was doing street on a specialized hardrock, and im faster than alot of people on duallies on a norco ryde with street tyres and no front brakes when doing downhill, so its not the bike, its the person who rides it
and dont you want a bike that looks and feels amazing?

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 22:34 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
YOUR wrote:
norcorulz wrote:

i just said that i hope your joking. i was doing street on a specialized hardrock, and im faster than alot of people on duallies on a norco ryde with street tyres and no front brakes when doing downhill, so its not the bike, its the person who rides it

i already have one. but i put the quality before the looks, i have seen people on this site take their wheels appart just to spray the spokes or nipples.

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 23:01 Quote
YOUR wrote:
norcorulz wrote:
YOUR wrote:

i already have one. but i put the quality before the looks, i have seen people on this site take their wheels appart just to spray the spokes or nipples.
so do i but whats wrong with painting a few parts in your spare time, what if you csnt ride and you decide to do it?
there is nothing wrong with making your bike look sick, but i also rather get a bike that feels good

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011734
Mobile Version of Website