Powered by Outside

i swaped my orange 222 for this

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
i swaped my orange 222 for this
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 16:38 Quote
dont worry bout it man, as far as your opinion goes, if you like trials more than it was a good trade, as far as the bikes goes, im sure many people here have no clue what that trials bike is made of. for starters, common sens showed tell you that since that back wheel is practically drilled to nothing but still has good strength, it must be quite expensive. and those magura hydrolic v-brakes are no penny, that and that front hope mini is one hell of a brake. than we get to the frame, that frame is a very good trials frame. so why doesnt everyone here just leave him alone because as far as im considered, both are very good bikes, and he prefers trials over dh, therefore it was a good trade.

although when you made this thread, you were only asking to get flamed, a bike check for the zoo might have been more appropriate int his situation

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 16:41 Quote
good call, that orange isnt even decked or anything

and the pitbull is nice, i would have made the same call

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 16:44 Quote
freeriderconnor wrote:
dont worry bout it man, as far as your opinion goes, if you like trials more than it was a good trade, as far as the bikes goes, im sure many people here have no clue what that trials bike is made of. for starters, common sens showed tell you that since that back wheel is practically drilled to nothing but still has good strength, it must be quite expensive. and those magura hydrolic v-brakes are no penny, that and that front hope mini is one hell of a brake. than we get to the frame, that frame is a very good trials frame. so why doesnt everyone here just leave him alone because as far as im considered, both are very good bikes, and he prefers trials over dh, therefore it was a good trade.

although when you made this thread, you were only asking to get flamed, a bike check for the zoo might have been more appropriate int his situation

bitch please what are you talking about!
how is he asking to get flamed he posted this in the trials forum!
maybe he would be if he postend in fr/dh bikes but he didnt

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 16:44 Quote
i'd say you did the right thing.

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 19:16 Quote
street55dirt wrote:
freeriderconnor wrote:

I've figured this one out. The name change for the forum worked somwhat, but its the "Active Forum Threads" bar on the forum main page thats causing all these posts from people who know nothing about trials.

The bar just shows what topics are active, not what part of the forum they are posted in, so people just post their comments without even knowing they are in the Trials forum.

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 19:28 Quote
dobermanntrials wrote:
street55dirt wrote:
freeriderconnor wrote:

I've figured this one out. The name change for the forum worked somwhat, but its the "Active Forum Threads" bar on the forum main page thats causing all these posts from people who know nothing about trials.

The bar just shows what topics are active, not what part of the forum they are posted in, so people just post their comments without even knowing they are in the Trials forum.

i totally feel you man you are right, still they could at least take a peek at the forum category IMO

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 20:48 Quote
street55dirt wrote:
dobermanntrials wrote:
street55dirt wrote:

i totally feel you man you are right, still they could at least take a peek at the forum category IMO

same here

Mod
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 21:22 Quote
Yep, the problem is that our threads are all grouped together in the active threads list, so non-trials riders don't realize what forum this is in. I'm trying to find the best solution to pass onto the admin. There are many changes that need to be made to make sure our trials forum isn't littered with non-trials posts. We definitely want to improve...

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013721
Mobile Version of Website