Powered by Outside

Firing Blanks

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Firing Blanks
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 11:50 Quote
justin99 wrote:

I'm not a politician, but if I was I'd make George Bush let ketchup chips in the USA just for drewfunk.

i wuv you Smile

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 12:05 Quote
i first started riding when i was 9, back then every one seemed so much more XC, but a lot less EXTREME.

as time went on i started to RIDE FREERIDE which made things more EXTREME.

back then when i wasnt riding my bike i was BEING A NERD, nowadays when im not on my bike i'm ON MY BIKE ANYWAY!.

if i never started riding bikes i'd probably be a NERD by now. the last thing i bought off ebay was A TISSUE BELONGING TO BOB MARLEY and if i won the lottery tomorrow i'd BUILD A HUGE FREERIDE PARK IN MY GARDEN AND BUY A PIMPED OUT DEMO.

if i had to listen to only one song for the rest of my life it would have to be UNDER THE BRIDGE - RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS.

i'm not a politician, but if i was i'd MAKE MTB THE WORLD RELIGION.

through riding i've met so many PEOPLE and learnt a lot about EATING DIRT.

if i had to change something about myself it would be CRASHING LESS it would make my life a lot more PAIN FREE, but right now i have A DEAD FACE which is more than enough for me.

riding my bike gives me A HIGH and i'll probably keep riding until I DIE.

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 17:38 Quote
drewfunk wrote:
justin99 wrote:

I'm not a politician, but if I was I'd make George Bush let ketchup chips in the USA just for drewfunk.

i wuv you Smile
Fab

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 17:50 Quote
i first started riding when i was 16 or 17, back then every one seemed so much more intimidating, but a lot less talkative.

as time went on i started to not care what other riders thought which made things more fun.

back then when i wasnt riding my bike i was at school or work , nowadays when im not on my bike i'm STILL at school or work!

if i never started riding bikes i'd probably be a fat, lazy, pot smoking nerd by now. the last thing i bought off ebay was A 1970s Schwinn Stingray that never came and if i won the lottery tomorrow i'd Donate most of it to social progams, and I'm serious when I say that.

if i had to listen to only one song for the rest of my life it would have to be the radio.

i'm not a politician, but if i was i'd put that 4.6 billion dollars in surplus towards towards social programs(and skate parks/bike trails) instead of a huge pay increase for the ruling party who is just running this province down the toilet.

through riding i've met so many cool and sketch people and learnt a lot about pain.

if i had to change something about myself it would be to have a better understanding of what the crap goes on in my head it would make my life a lot more easy to manage, but right now i have a bike, a guitar, and a girlfriend which is more than enough for me.

riding my bike gives me a sense of acomplishment that is only equaled by playing music and i'll probably keep riding until my bike breaks again haha.

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 10:43 Quote
Naaronson wrote:
A TISSUE BELONGING TO BOB MARLEY SNIPY SNIP

a tissue belonging to Bob Marley - thats awesome Big Grin Beer

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 11:01 Quote
i first started riding when i was 13, back then every one seemed so much better, but a lot less friendly.

as time went on i started to ride more which made things come to me faster.

back then when i wasnt riding my bike i was sitting at home playing n64, nowadays when im not on my bike( wich i am as much as possible) i'm chillin on pinkbike, or i have to waste my life at work so i can make money to pay for my bike.

if i never started riding bikes i'd probably be a loser by now. the last thing i bought off ebay was (nothing) and if i won the lottery tomorrow i'd buy an unlimited supply of ketchup chips, purchase a bulk barn chain, buy a private jet and make some private dirt jumps, slopestyle courses, and skate parks.

if i had to listen to only one song for the rest of my life it would have to be gorrilas- jedi mind tricks.

i'm not a politician, but if i was i'd actually do something other than sitting around.

through riding i've met so many people and learnt a lot, like how not to act retarted in public.

if i had to change something about myself it would be my build. it would make my life a lot more east, but right now i have abs which is more than enough for me.

riding my bike fills me with happy and fun, and i'll probably keep riding until i die.

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 15:36 Quote
in more seriousness....

i first started riding when i was 14ish, back then every one seemed so much more unnatainably talented, but alot less varying in riding styles.

as time went on i started to progress rapidly which made things more painfull.

back then when i wasnt riding my bike i was wakeboarding, nowadays when im not on my bike i'm fixing it.

if i never started riding bikes i'd probably be a retarded scooterer by now. the last thing i bought off ebay was a piston and if i won the lottery tomorrow i'd get a car and build my dream bike.

if i had to listen to only one song for the rest of my life it would have to be spy hunter by project86.

i'm not a politician, but if i was i'd build skateparks and lower gas prices *woot!*.

through riding i've met so many crazed wackos and learnt a lot about not getting caught.

if i had to change something about myself it would be less fear and more money it would make my life a lot more progressive and painfull, but right now i have no broken bones at the moment which is more than enough for me.

riding my bike gives me sense of acheivment and scars and i'll probably keep riding until my knees blow up or my bike explodes in a raging ball of fury, this will surely be a sign from god that my bmxing days are over.

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 9:02 Quote
i first started riding when i was 12, back then every one seemed so much more better, but a lot less fundamental.

as time went on i started to do bigger stuff which made things more exciting.

back then when i wasnt riding my bike i was fixing my bike, on the pc and messing about with mates, nowadays when im not on my bike i'm seeimg friends.

if i never started riding bikes i'd probably be a skateboarder by now. the last thing i bought off ebay was camera and if i won the lottery tomorrow i'd splash out on a bike.

if i had to listen to only one song for the rest of my life it would have to be velvet revolver - slither.

i'm not a politician, but if i was i'd commit suicide.

through riding i've met so many great people and learnt a lot about riding skills.

if i had to change something about myself it would be to not mess about at school, it would make my life a lot more easier, but right now i have bikes and mates which is more than enough for me.

riding my bike gives me a whole day out and a great childhood [although i hope to carry it on] and i'll probably keep riding until i die.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017384
Mobile Version of Website