Dmr drone reptoid owners thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dmr drone reptoid owners thread
Posted: Nov 26, 2008 at 10:59 Quote
Okay, thanks a lot guys.

Posted: Nov 27, 2008 at 3:34 Quote
im thinking of going ridgid, could be intersting Smile

Posted: Dec 8, 2008 at 6:11 Quote
mine came flatpacked today!, red, , 24", orderd it on friday, came on monday, blazing saddles!

Posted: Dec 8, 2008 at 8:32 Quote
wjmorris94 wrote:
mine came flatpacked today!, red, , 24", orderd it on friday, came on monday, blazing saddles!

mint..it gay how you have to put them together it takes ages i just wanted to ride , it mines the same as yours and it came flat pack. have fun with it!!Big Grin ps put a picture on!!

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 5:44 Quote
Had mine for a month. Such a perfect bike! Haven't changed anything yet, but i don't need to, everything is great on it. Mine came with the 09 stock on it ... 09 DJ3's (80mm) & DMR seat post.
photo

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 10:12 Quote
lukethorpe wrote:
Had mine for a month. Such a perfect bike! Haven't changed anything yet, but i don't need to, everything is great on it. Mine came with the 09 stock on it ... 09 DJ3's (80mm) & DMR seat post.
photo

lower ur seat!! lol

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 9:32 Quote
MattJ92 wrote:
lukethorpe wrote:
photo

lower ur seat!! lol

Ah thats only like that for that night, i had to cycle home and i wanted to sit down. Its' bloody hard to sit down and pedal when your knees come up to your jaw!

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 6:31 Quote
!"£$%$^£&^*()^("£

Posted: Aug 14, 2009 at 7:51 Quote
lukethorpe wrote:
Wooooo
photo

nice! why you change from stock did things break on it or did you not like wingbars and the dinner plae sprocket? how long you had it?

im probably getting on of these are they worth the money?

Posted: Aug 14, 2009 at 13:52 Quote
perkz wrote:
lukethorpe wrote:
Wooooo
photo

nice! why you change from stock did things break on it or did you not like wingbars and the dinner plae sprocket? how long you had it?

i hate wingbars and wanted NS Quark, which meant i needed a new stem. took front brake of to make it lighter, and my sprocket went all shitty and gay so i had to change it

Posted: Aug 14, 2009 at 16:15 Quote
lukethorpe wrote:
perkz wrote:
lukethorpe wrote:
Wooooo
photo

i hate wingbars and wanted NS Quark, which meant i needed a new stem. took front brake of to make it lighter, and my sprocket went all shitty and gay so i had to change it

Nice, yeah apparently they are heavy when stock, is it? I have never tried wingbars. But if i dont like them i have huzzefelts to put on. Did changi g the chainring not change to gearing ratio so it was too easy to pedal? Doesn't the bike feel like the front of the bike is high up and is the fork holding up?

Cheers in advance Big Grin

Posted: Aug 21, 2009 at 2:30 Quote
photo

photo

hey here's mine little update, just under a year later Dead Horse

Posted: Aug 21, 2009 at 11:57 Quote
i have one ^^ but i got new forks, and chain for it, the forks on it sucked, bottomed them out like on every bit of street, stair set, drop off. ect.ect
so my pic is abit old, i have black forks, and half link chain. ect.ect ill be changing it later.. Smile
a vid of my bike.but its kinda in the middle of doing a jump. only pic i could find of my bike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Yo-qRG_2w

Posted: Aug 21, 2009 at 13:25 Quote
I am loving my reptoid now, just built a set of trails and its so smooth. The standard forks arent the best, especially if your going to be doing stair sets aswell with them.

Can you put a quick realease spindle through te standard front hub, because the allen key bolts are terrible they keep coming loose.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 2.675875
Mobile Version of Website