Powered by Outside

The Best 2009 Complete? Hot Damn!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The Best 2009 Complete? Hot Damn!
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 14:20 Quote
The colour between those bikes looks different to me, but, then again I'm partially colour blind. lol

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 14:20 Quote
manikrider27 wrote:
[SNIP]

mitch chubey's. very nice.

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 14:21 Quote
its single speed though. might be a p1. i really dont know what to say, the frame tells me no, but the specs tell me yes.

its going to be f*cking expensive though, thats was a good thing about this years P1, fantastic price

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 14:22 Quote
i know i will probably get super roasted for this buuuuut i think its possibly photo shopped look at the tire on the right wheel

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 14:22 Quote
chainrxn wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present possibly the best complete I have ever seen from a big name company...the 2009 Specialized P1.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.leelikesbikes.com/wp-content/070708p1.jpg

Note the bent seat-tube, probably bringing the chainstay down to 15.6 - 15.5, the three piece BMX cranks, hollow pin KMC chain, OEM Argyle 318, and the 140mm disc in the back... looks like Specialized is well on top of the current trends.

Thoughts? Comments? Rants? Go nuts, kids. Big Grin

I think specialized have an undercover pinkbike user. What they've done, is basically used everything that people have said on pinkbike.

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 14:23 Quote
drew44 wrote:
its single speed though. might be a p1. i really dont know what to say, the frame tells me no, but the specs tell me yes.

its going to be f*cking expensive though, thats was a good thing about this years P1, fantastic price

nd they aint gunna change that
the p1 p2 cromo are amongst there best seller, cos of thier cost
the hardrock is THE biggest lol

mitchdog1 wrote:
i know i will probably get super roasted for this buuuuut i think its possibly photo shopped look at the tire on the right wheel

i think thats the tread.

way back when, the p1 was aluminum, they kept on doing switches up until 2005. They could be planning on making the p1 aluminum for one year. But im doubting that its a p2 regular because the p2 has gears not singlespeed, and is it me or does that argyle have like green graphics on it? and i guess i found my new 09 complete xD

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 14:24 Quote
crashin wrote:
mitchdog1 wrote:

i think thats the tread.

the decals on the argyle look pretty fake to me

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 14:24 Quote
dg85 wrote:
crashin wrote:
mitchdog1 wrote:

i think thats the tread.

the decals on the argyle look pretty fake to me

2009 bike, 2009 argyles?

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 14:25 Quote
its either the P.3 or P.2 alum

but i did read mitch chubey saying the p.3 like hes is selling frame only

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 14:25 Quote
exetertim wrote:
chainrxn wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present possibly the best complete I have ever seen from a big name company...the 2009 Specialized P1.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.leelikesbikes.com/wp-content/070708p1.jpg

Note the bent seat-tube, probably bringing the chainstay down to 15.6 - 15.5, the three piece BMX cranks, hollow pin KMC chain, OEM Argyle 318, and the 140mm disc in the back... looks like Specialized is well on top of the current trends.

Thoughts? Comments? Rants? Go nuts, kids. Big Grin

I think specialized have an undercover pinkbike user. What they've done, is basically used everything that people have said on pinkbike.
i agree. I like the coloured rims.

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 14:26 Quote
crashin wrote:
mitchdog1 wrote:

i think thats the tread.

nah look at the middle left hand side part of the right tyre

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 14:26 Quote
I think I might just sell my static, and get that. It's actually really nice.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009361
Mobile Version of Website