Powered by Outside

slammed rear wheel question.

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
slammed rear wheel question.
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 21:47 Quote
why make life more complicated than It has to be?

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 22:27 Quote
yeah that makes sense, the thing that crispen said. i will do that.

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 10:26 Quote
yah why ride a bike? just walk! riding a bike makes things more complicated lol.

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 10:35 Quote
3dfreak wrote:
yah why ride a bike? just walk! riding a bike makes things more complicated lol.
no
no
no
no

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 10:38 Quote
wigglez2 wrote:
hay-wire wrote:
crispen wrote:
No, your wrong. I have a slammed wheel and I don't do any of that. As un-healthy for the bike as this sounds, It's works every time for me and I haven't broken/ruined/hurt anything. We do this at the shop all the time. Just take a standard screw driver put it at the back of your chain ring at the top jammed up against the chain where It meets the chain ring. Give your crank a good stiff turn and use the screw driver to push the chain off as it go's around with the chain through the chain ring as the crank spins around. This is hard to explain through words and a lot easier to show some one but It works every time flawlessly, It's so easy, It's simple and It doesn't break anything, nor do you need to break a chain.
I'm pretty sure I understand what you mean. Start to wedge it off, then use the crank to get the rest of the chain off right? I guess I stand corrected. Thanks for telling me/the other guy

my wheel is too slammed to do that. plus pulling the chain off or pedalling the chain off is really bad for your sprocket. i love my slammed wheel! breaking the chain everytime is just the price you pay!

ugly fag

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 22:55 Quote
norcoumper wrote:
wigglez2 wrote:
hay-wire wrote:

I'm pretty sure I understand what you mean. Start to wedge it off, then use the crank to get the rest of the chain off right? I guess I stand corrected. Thanks for telling me/the other guy

my wheel is too slammed to do that. plus pulling the chain off or pedalling the chain off is really bad for your sprocket. i love my slammed wheel! breaking the chain everytime is just the price you pay!

ugly fag

f*ck OFF AND DIE!

I'LL EAT YOU FOR BREAKFAST KID

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 23:01 Quote
hahaahahahaha , wake up u little bitch.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 7:45 Quote
cdavis wrote:
Loosen up the bolts on the axle, pull the wheel back, take the chain off the sprocket. Ta daaaaa

i have to take my crank arm and sprocket off... if i wanna remove my wheel lol...its a pain...might aswell leave the wheel in the middle..

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014034
Mobile Version of Website