Powered by Outside

Fit Hawk Setup

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Fit Hawk Setup
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 21:36 Quote
juan0724 wrote:
i actually had this decision conjoineds or redlines devices but after my friend doing a 3 down a 5 set snapped teh conjoineds i decided to get redlines

it was a 12 set

O+
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 8:19 Quote
holly shit,
Okay i see your spending almot of money and your wanting a light bike.
So instead of hollow bites (witch suck) gte some wethepeople royal canks with the titanium spindle.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 16:43 Quote
dirtjumperkid18 wrote:
holly shit,
So instead of hollow bites (witch suck) gte some wethepeople royal canks with the titanium spindle.

well i work at a bike shop and i get some pretty sexy discounts. the bike retail is $1250. but i can get it for about 600 with the love. and i love the primo cranks. im not gettin the hollow bites anymore though... going for the other primos that dont actually bend.. lol

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 18:52 Quote
jshaffer wrote:
dirtjumperkid18 wrote:
holly shit,

well i work at a bike shop and i get some pretty sexy discounts. the bike retail is $1250. but i can get it for about 600 with the love. and i love the primo cranks. im not gettin the hollow bites anymore though... going for the other primos that dont actually bend.. lol
okay thats good that you love the primos i say go ahead and buy them primo hollow bites are good i think you are thinking of the power bites right?
anyway buy them if you like them and since you work at a bike shop by you getting ti spindle for primos they will be teh same weight asfly 2pc or odysseys 2pc cranks.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 18:56 Quote
juan0724 wrote:
jshaffer wrote:
dirtjumperkid18 wrote:
holly shit,

okay thats good that you love the primos i say go ahead and buy them primo hollow bites are good i think you are thinking of the power bites right?
anyway buy them if you like them and since you work at a bike shop by you getting ti spindle for primos they will be teh same weight asfly 2pc or odysseys 2pc cranks.

yeah the powerbites.. couldnt think of it at first. a ti spindle i dont think would be necessary.. im actually not really concerned about weight.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 19:02 Quote
jshaffer wrote:
juan0724 wrote:
jshaffer wrote:

yeah the powerbites.. couldnt think of it at first. a ti spindle i dont think would be necessary.. im actually not really concerned about weight.
omg finally someone who doesn't really care about his bike weight as long as the bike doesn't brake..

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 19:08 Quote
juan0724 wrote:
jshaffer wrote:
juan0724 wrote:

omg finally someone who doesn't really care about his bike weight as long as the bike doesn't brake..

yeah a couple of pounds isnt going to affect me much or at all... especially the type of riding i do. i can almost 720 on a 30 pound 26"mtb. so 26 pounds will be fine

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018193
Mobile Version of Website