Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 12:22 Quote
chase111 wrote:
spitfire911 wrote:
chase111 wrote:

im just general riding. but i went end over and broke my caller bone last week,
so iv beenthinking of changing my wheel
thx

shit man that sucks definately change the rear wheel

ya im gonna do that, any wheels u recomend?

nothing special a 24' sun rim would do just fine,better to get a dual track but hey 24's are less likely to bend so either way is a good choice

O+
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 12:38 Quote
i run a 24inch atom labs and i they have lasted over 3 years before i need them to get trued and when i did, they weren't that bad.. get a good build and you shouldn't have to worry about damage.

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 12:41 Quote
knobzy wrote:
i run a 24inch atom labs and i they have lasted over 3 years before i need them to get trued and when i did, they weren't that bad.. get a good build and you shouldn't have to worry about damage.

Do you have the pimplites? Those are what I plan on getting.

O+
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 12:42 Quote
-allan- wrote:
knobzy wrote:

Do you have the pimplites? Those are what I plan on getting.

i think they are just the atomlab trail pimps. like i said, i got them over 3 years ago.

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 7:42 Quote
Its better for the balance, ride faster Smile

O+
Posted: Apr 11, 2012 at 3:58 Quote
I run a rear 24" cause I feel it makes my bike more agile. It also allows me to run wider tyres that don't weigh as much.
I used to ride a 24" front as well but now run a 26" front because I now live in the french alpes. For tight technical slow dh I'd go back to 24/24 setup but in the alpes it's speed and so running a 26/24 is more stable plus it slackens my headangle -0.5º.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014736
Mobile Version of Website