Powered by Outside

What music do you listen to when you ride? (BMX)

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
What music do you listen to when you ride? (BMX)
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 15:39 Quote
TheBigTuna14 wrote:
rippin-it-up wrote:
nothing. i need all my concentration on riding and if you do crash then your ipod or whatever could be toast.
I got a good hard case. Wink
nice. that helps quite a bit and i think that the cords just get in the way.

Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 15:45 Quote
rap and usually music off of bmx videos, it makes me ride better cuz i can picture in my head what the riders do in the videos. i got alot of good music off of the movie Odyssey electronical.

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 13:11 Quote
I change my mind I listen to the sounds of hot problem sex, and phone sex recordings...nothing like a tuck no-hands with a raging hard on Smile Smile

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 14:49 Quote
Simple Plan
Metallica
Slpiknot
Guns N' Rose's
etc.

all good shit to listen tooPimp

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 15:05 Quote
Demon Hunter
Soul Embraced (best for park riding Melodic death metal)
Inhale Exhale
Pillar
Mortal Treason
Haste The Day
Bless the fall
All That Remains
Dragon Force
War of Ages
Still Remains
As I Lay Dieing

All metal bands gets me soo pumped, but some people at the BMX track think i am weird cause i will be rocking out by myslef using my handle bar as my guitar when there are some killer solo's! and headbanging to the beat!

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 15:06 Quote
Rage against the machine, guns n' roses, led zeppelin, mettalica, iron maiden, black sabbath, the ramones, van halen, mor and more and more an....

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 15:13 Quote
guns n roses fukin mint

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 15:16 Quote
Yes i love them, i have listened to them for years, way before i started riding, so it rocks to send it to them!

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 15:18 Quote
iv got all albums but cant get hold of slashs snakepit have a look on me recent pics

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 15:19 Quote
Done and done mate, wheat else do you listen to while riding?

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 15:22 Quote
anything realy queen acdc bonjovi and danko jones off new world disorder is pretty good im more of an 80s person

Posted: Sep 4, 2008 at 12:52 Quote
long f*cking live guns n roses and metallica! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted: Sep 4, 2008 at 12:54 Quote
RoryKtownX2 wrote:
I change my mind I listen to the sounds of hot problem sex, and phone sex recordings...nothing like a tuck no-hands with a raging hard on Smile Smile

cept when you catch ur self on something...

Posted: Sep 4, 2008 at 13:21 Quote
It's gotta be a good amount of Drum & Bass, Pendulum, Prodigy, High Contrast etc.
Also i find that anything off of biking films works well, reminding you of the pro's and how they ride etc.

Posted: Sep 4, 2008 at 13:24 Quote
balfa23 wrote:
RoryKtownX2 wrote:

cept when you catch ur self on something...
ouch... cant say that sounds fun.........then agen Whip

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014786
Mobile Version of Website