Powered by Outside

Little Ripper.

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Little Ripper.
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 15, 2008 at 15:32 Quote
broneck wrote:
ohhhh f*ck off, that just makes me wanna quit now haha. but then again its just another kid from woodward, woodward produces pro kids like theres no tomorrow.

Yeah, but at least no tricks were filmed into foam and he was riding a concrete park.

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 at 23:15 Quote
dotca wrote:
broneck wrote:
ohhhh f*ck off, that just makes me wanna quit now haha. but then again its just another kid from woodward, woodward produces pro kids like theres no tomorrow.

Yeah, but at least no tricks were filmed into foam and he was riding a concrete park.

I call them park kids, they shred unbeleivably hard in one spot where they go everyday and dial. But you never see them anywhere else. He can throw down much better then me or anyone I know but Im jsut jealous. hes 12 and hes gonna rock the show one day.

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 at 23:23 Quote
Wow that kid is sick, i wish i was that good at that age

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 at 23:29 Quote
claaton wrote:

I wish I was that good now!

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 at 23:34 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
claaton wrote:

I wish I was that good now!

Haha wow me too! lets hope he sticks with what hes doing this little kid! Hes going somewhere.

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 at 23:43 Quote
way better than that other little kid at woodward imo. but i'm still dissapointed in todays little guys, none shred the streets! while they are amazing at park, better than i'll ever be, i'm not nearly as impressed as i'd be if i saw little kids hucking 3's down stair sets and grind rails. seems that they stick to the safer confines of parks and foam than just gettin loose on the streets. and street takes more skill in my eys, learning hops, spins, and other tricks without the aid of ramps and foam.

and those bars are absolutely heinous on that kid!

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 0:54 Quote
maybe the little guys aren't suited for street, i can't see this kid hopping up anything over a foot...

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 0:57 Quote
someone tell that little prick to put a helmet on!

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 7:29 Quote
Everyone should just give him time, I bet in a year or so he'll tear up the streets.

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 13:12 Quote
kids like him are park rats, IMO he wouldn't know how to ride street properly without the ramp transitions and such

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012670
Mobile Version of Website