basic tricks

PB Forum :: Beginners
basic tricks
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 21, 2008 at 21:54 Quote
why dont u stop talking crap to every body fighton, everyone in the neighborhood hates u cuz all u do is give people crap, and i have done a small whip, a small tabletop, and a small x , so be quiet.(not a x-up, a x)

Posted: Aug 21, 2008 at 22:08 Quote
way2fast wrote:
why dont u stop talking crap to every body fighton, everyone in the neighborhood hates u cuz all u do is give people crap, and i have done a small whip, a small tabletop, and a small x , so be quiet.(not a x-up, a x)
amen just cuz he thinks hes the god of bikes doesnt mean u didnt do that stuff. dont listen to him just keep ridingPimp

Posted: Aug 21, 2008 at 22:26 Quote
It's pretty how the guy is trying to ditch the younger but... for what I saw on his profile, he does seems to do much more. Well, continu riding boy, there will always be attarded like these, just keep riding and accomplishing your goals. Beer

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 7:11 Quote
Yeah, more fool those guys for trying to be awesome when there arguing with someone younger than them, and boasting there skills over someone younger than them on the internet... That just makes them automatic retards

Keep riding man Smile

P.S this is a biking COMMUNITY not 4chan ffs. stop trying to be awesome.

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 7:16 Quote
Are you telling that I am a retard cause I just want to keep this guy riding cause there's sometimes a**holes that keep bringing down other riders ?

I just think I'm supporting this dude cause he loves to ride and he just asked for help and somes started to bash him.

Well, it's your point of view Beer

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 7:18 Quote
zett wrote:
Are you telling that I am a retard cause I just want to keep this guy riding cause there's sometimes a**holes that keep bringing down other riders ?

I just think I'm supporting this dude cause he loves to ride and he just asked for help and somes started to bash him.

Well, it's your point of view Beer

not you, the guys who were giving him shit, im with you on this one

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 7:25 Quote
Oh, sorry then !

Bad understanding of your sentences Redface

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 9:31 Quote
i bet when way2fast os as old as those guys givin him crap he will be stomping it

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 10:34 Quote
way2fast wrote:
u know it
heck yea

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012209
Mobile Version of Website