Powered by Outside

Need Help with BMX hubs

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Need Help with BMX hubs
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 3:45 Quote
since this is kinda in a general hub talk now i was wondering if i should buy a whole new wheel so i can switch wheels back and forth or can you adjust the g-coaster so it has the engagement is the same as a cassette?...

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 16:31 Quote
so far i've heard one person say a bad thing about the ashely and that was the the hub gaurd broke but i dont grind on that side anyways so it looks like i'm gunna go and get it. i'll post on how it turns out:P

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 20:09 Quote
ron-burgundy wrote:
since this is kinda in a general hub talk now i was wondering if i should buy a whole new wheel so i can switch wheels back and forth or can you adjust the g-coaster so it has the engagement is the same as a cassette?...
i am not sure but then wouldnt you not have much room to play with your feet during the freecoast?

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 20:32 Quote
ron-burgundy wrote:

The coaster isnt out yet, so nobody knows for sure.
I think there is a good chance you will be able to get a similar engagement to that of a Cassette though.
The main thing is that you aren't supposed to use chain tension/hub engagement to revert with a coaster. No idea if that will be an issue with the G-Coaster or not.

Posted: Aug 25, 2008 at 2:27 Quote
i like switching back and forth so i'll probably just do a makeshift build...

Posted: Jan 9, 2009 at 11:29 Quote
just thought id drop in here before starting a new thread
like, can i have some info about these loud bmx hubs here?i mean like a list of about 6 of them if that much having no.1 be the loudest?

and plz can i not hear profile?

Posted: Jan 10, 2009 at 9:29 Quote
tw3ak wrote:
juan0724 wrote:
drewfunk wrote:
they look pretty good, the guard is cool.
i know the guard on the mary kate front hub sucks

why does the guard suk?

it sucks cause while it does guard the spokes at the contact point with the hub, its too small and youll still grind on the spokes (like the middle part). It's pretty much useless.

Posted: Jan 10, 2009 at 11:59 Quote
immenseturmoil wrote:
just thought id drop in here before starting a new thread
like, can i have some info about these loud bmx hubs here?i mean like a list of about 6 of them if that much having no.1 be the loudest?

and plz can i not hear profile?

mcniel hub seem loud. well louder then mine.

demo hubs r great hubs. mine isnt the mary kate tho.

Posted: Jan 10, 2009 at 14:13 Quote
wtp cassette or the shadow rant (or which ever one has the q-lite systme) hub is the loudest hub ive heard

Posted: Jan 10, 2009 at 15:14 Quote
Animik wrote:
wtp cassette or the shadow rant (or which ever one has the q-lite systme) hub is the loudest hub ive heard

my wtp is quiet...but my macneil was loud as shit

Posted: Jan 10, 2009 at 15:15 Quote
i cant find a hub on dans with this q lite thingy ma jiggy

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015854
Mobile Version of Website