Powered by Outside

Trails in Orleans Ontario

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Trails in Orleans Ontario
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 7:14 Quote
Well Logan thought of a spot, maybe we should start on there soon.

O+
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 7:27 Quote
can you disclose where?

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 10:04 Quote
Maybe next week, I'll be at the park this wedsnday, and working today and thursday. Maybe Friday or next week.

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 10:05 Quote
crazy-canuck wrote:
can you disclose where?
i think curtis pm'd you i was there just resently and the dirt seems to be good also, and i dont think to many people will find it and destroy it

O+
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 10:33 Quote
Yeah I got the message. Sounds good. I'm up for building whenever. And if anybody is free this week to riding or build at our location let me know.

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 14:02 Quote
yo guys im down for some sweet djs and helping to buildSmile

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 16:51 Quote
logan curtis or other guy want to fill me in on this secret spot as well

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 16:56 Quote
yeah same
dirtjumper51 wrote:
logan curtis or other guy want to fill me in on this secret spot as well

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 17:13 Quote
I can bring shovels if you guys want help.. looking to build some rhythm Djs/free ride trails. Don't know where in orleans this is but I live downtown so it shouldnt be that far. If this place is serious, I can likely get a bobcat to bring and will make thing a lot faster.

O+
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 17:43 Quote
This isn't the place for a bob cat (to public), but I've been biking around for the past few days just scopping stuff out and I'm hoping to find a better spot soon.
We are starting a big kicker to be planned for about 6 feet but I think thats as big as you could get their. Only reason I don't give location is because although it is hidden from view, when you hit air public can see you, and if lots of people start going then it will likely get found. That said if somebody find a more seccluded spot I would deffinitaly move to that spot with you and help build some serious DJ's and Freeride. If anybody does find a spot for freeride i got no problem building ladder bridges and kickers at my place so long as we can tranfer them there.

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 14:00 Quote
yeah i dont ride freerid or dh but i'm down to help build a trail:P

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 15:47 Quote
there are some good places to build around greens creek, but there kinda far for orleans

Posted: Sep 11, 2008 at 9:38 Quote
konaisgreat wrote:
there are some good places to build around greens creek, but there kinda far for orleans

A bunch of the bmxers built some jumps in greens creek last year and they got torn b4 we could really ride them. We tried building off page road (Chapel Hill area) and the spot was perfect but the dirt sucked so we just gave up.

Posted: Sep 11, 2008 at 15:50 Quote
so noone knows where any good spots are?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020295
Mobile Version of Website