Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

B.I.K.E-Markham vs. Newmarket (Full)

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
B.I.K.E-Markham vs. Newmarket (Full)
Posted: Sep 12, 2008 at 19:42 Quote
Hey can I play ??
I have a partner that may be interested wait he has 24 is that ok or can I just play with no team

Posted: Sep 12, 2008 at 19:42 Quote
um i tried a three yesterday and didnt really have it but kinda did we made a step up out off SOFT dirt and were trying nfc's and stuff but werent geting close but i can almost do a 3 kinda lol. i saw those videos of you and there sickkk i wish i could do a no foot to nfc Razz

Posted: Sep 12, 2008 at 19:45 Quote
LOL sorry didnt mean to click report I though I'd says reply but ya NFC r so easy , I can nothing and tuck no handed as well and lil ssg

Posted: Sep 12, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
bello66 wrote:
um i tried a three yesterday and didnt really have it but kinda did we made a step up out off SOFT dirt and were trying nfc's and stuff but werent geting close but i can almost do a 3 kinda lol. i saw those videos of you and there sickkk i wish i could do a no foot to nfc Razz
thats sick buddy give it time. I got 360 tire grabs and smooth full rotation vert threes I landed 4 540's this week and I can three into banks now and 180 tire grab to slider flat

Posted: Sep 12, 2008 at 19:49 Quote
k-paradise wrote:
bello66 wrote:
thats sick buddy give it time. I got 360 tire grabs and smooth full rotation vert threes I landed 4 540's this week and I can three into banks now and 180 tire grab to slider flat

Thats sickk. i really got get a lighter bike iam going to sell my kona soon and go for the new 250 i thnk...im not sure.

Posted: Sep 12, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
go for I't dude if u like the new shittu colours by hey do wat u ride an b my partner to bike

Posted: Sep 12, 2008 at 20:00 Quote
rutschattack wrote:
go for I't dude if u like the new shittu colours by hey do wat u ride an b my partner to bike
LEARN TO TYPE!!!:P

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 5:08 Quote
ok guys no more pointless talking, lets wait till connor mkr makes the teams then start there. And cam Bello66, sorry sport i wouldnt consider intermediate, ur more of a good beginer.

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 6:53 Quote
sooooooo, am i playing?

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 8:47 Quote
Connor how many people did you invite? And yes I will play if there is room.

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 8:55 Quote
Put me on a team that has a good dirt jumper and I'll handle the street.

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 11:55 Quote
streetmtber wrote:
Put me on a team that has a good dirt jumper a nd I'll handle the street.
hey im pretty good at dj ing ill be your partner

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 12:26 Quote
ok no more asking to play, me and asteezec are just deciding if we want a challenge, or a nice game.

it will either be streetmtber and philly-bnb vs us, or bribri and danchallahan vs us

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 12:32 Quote
Team Awesome awaits your challenge.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014444
Mobile Version of Website