Powered by Outside

Danscomp

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Danscomp
Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 13:04 Quote
back on topic i have given up on finding a good bmx in canda so im just going to buy the kink apex off dans and hope for the best with duties

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 13:06 Quote
mike-l wrote:
back on topic i have given up on finding a good bmx in canda so im just going to buy the kink apex off dans and hope for the best with duties

force them to go through usps. work them until they decide to, i placed an order with a frame and i told them to cancel it because i didnt want it to go through ups and then sent an email to them and then they sent a return email saying they sent it usps.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 13:09 Quote
i brought some bmx forks for £70 then realised they were at my local post office but i couldnt have them unless i paid an extra £30, i paid it but its still bullshit

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 15:57 Quote
when they shiped it usps what was the difference?

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 16:08 Quote
hey i would recommend the wtp envy 09 it seems like such sick bike female front hub aftermarket wtp stem, cranks, sprocket, odyssey pc's. heat treated drop outs, 8.2 rise bars, eclat rims which are made by wtp and awesome tires. The apex is a pretty sweet bike but the envy is just top of the line everything.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 16:17 Quote
so you think its worth the extra 100$ to go with the wtp?

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 16:19 Quote
mike-l wrote:
so you think its worth the extra 100$ to go with the wtp?
ye by looking at the parts and everything for sure! also i don't know if your going to grind but heat treated dropouts are the best thing that happen to bmx.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 16:22 Quote
hairball wrote:
I've ordered from Dan's off and on for at least 15 years, and have never had a problem.
is it true that if you buy so much stuff off that site, they sponsor you?

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 16:22 Quote
alright i think i will probably get that then

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 16:30 Quote
for sure man the only weak things i see its the chain but if your not gonna grind it should be fine, and the pegs they are kinda heavy because my friend has them from his old wtp trust complete.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 16:46 Quote
alright thanks man

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
OhhhKevin wrote:
hairball wrote:
I've ordered from Dan's off and on for at least 15 years, and have never had a problem.
Where did you hear that? I highly doubt it's true.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 21:05 Quote
usps just doesnt charge as much brokerage fees as ups...meaning it saves you money or border charges

Posted: Sep 25, 2008 at 4:01 Quote
justin99 wrote:
OhhhKevin wrote:
hairball wrote:

a bunch of people around town that bmx. i've never bought off the website before though, so i don't know, haha.

Posted: Sep 25, 2008 at 4:17 Quote
OhhhKevin wrote:
justin99 wrote:
OhhhKevin wrote:

a bunch of people around town that bmx. i've never bought off the website before though, so i don't know, haha.
LOL, I've never heard that about Dan's.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015552
Mobile Version of Website